Intel will hire 4,000 workers in the U.S. this year, primarily in product development and research and development, the company said on Friday.
While I've reviewed many solid-state drives (SSD) in the past, I've never reviewed a mini-SATA (mSATA) SSD. So when Intel sent me one of their first such drives, the Intel Solid-State 310 (which shipped last month), I hoped it would perform like the ...
An Intel spokesman on Thursday said its upcoming 10-core Xeon processor, code-named Westmere-EX, will reach servers in the first half of this year.
Global semiconductor inventories have surged to the highest level in two-and-a-half-years to just about where they were before the onset of the last chip downturn, market researcher IHS iSuppli warned on Wednesday.
McAfee, which will soon be an Intel subsidiary, and Wind River, which already is one, Wednesday announced they are hardening the security of industrial commercial operating systems supplied by Wind River to makers of products such as automated teller...
When Intel CEO Paul Otellini received a call from Nokia chief Stephen Elop about Nokia's move to Microsoft, he used a word that Yahoo CEO Carol Bartz "has often used."
SenSage, which makes security information and event management (SIEM) products, is opening up its platform to share data it gathers with business intelligence tools so they can be used to make better decisions.
As businesses increasingly adopt tablets, Intel wants to bring those devices under control by implementing remote management and security capabilities in hardware and software, the company said this week.
Intel started shipping the six-core Core i7-990X Extreme Edition processor on Monday, calling it the fastest Intel desktop processor ever.
Intel on Monday said its Medfield chip, designed for low-end smartphones, is in production and will ship later this year.
Intel put on a brave face Monday at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, insisting that there is continued strong support from it and many companies for MeeGo, the open source software platform that Nokia last week said it would abandon in favor of Mi...
Intel will soon start shipping replacement chipsets for PCs that use its latest Sandy Bridge microprocessors, the company said on Friday.
The deal between Nokia and Microsoft hurts Intel's plans to enter the market for smartphones, in which the company has virtually no presence, analysts said on Friday.
Taiwan's top computer makers such as Acer and Asustek expect dips in first-quarter shipments as they stop early sales of units containing potentially flawed chipsets recalled by Intel.
Hewlett-Packard has delayed plans to launch new laptops with Intel's latest Core processors, just a few days after HP stopped making PCs that previously paired the chips with Intel's faulty chipset.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTInventory Planning AnalystOther
- CCNetwork Security ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- TPAurion Business AnalystQLD
- CCIT Service Desk AnalystACT
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AZURE/ O365Other
- FTCyber/Forensic Security AnalystACT
- FTNetwork Designer - Telecommunications - UrgentOther
- CCService Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - VMWareVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTETL AnalystOther
- TPDigital Data and Business AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Dynamics CRMOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst with Student Management SystemOther
- FTInside Sales SMSF SolutionsOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Large System Transformation Project)Other
- CCService Management SpecialistNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - ProcessOther
- CCFilenet Developer - BrisbaneQLD