Google will not allow face recognition on its Glass wearable computer for now, until there are strong privacy protections.
The company that owns a U.S. patent for podcasting is confident the patent will stand up to a challenge initiated this week by the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
Add LinkedIn to the list of Internet companies trying to make themselves safer from cyberattacks by adding two-step authentication.
Material irrelevant to police investigation that was seized from Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom and three associates in January 2012 will have to be returned to them, a court in New Zealand has ruled.
The U.S. government has lifted sanctions on the export of a variety of consumer communications devices, software and services including mobile phones to Iran ahead of elections in that country.
Tumblr is now putting ads in users' feeds on the desktop, in what could be the first move toward making sure the social blogging site is a profitable business for Yahoo.
A 1996 podcasting patent is in the crosshairs of two digital rights groups, which are hoping the public will help them get the patent invalidated.
Google is trying to make it easier to find nutrition information online for a wide range of foods with a new search feature whose aim is to address the "cumbersome and daunting process" of making smart eating choices.
Zoho is getting into the business social-networking game with a new product called Pulse, which also ties back to many of its other applications.
Nissan and some other big brands have suspended advertising campaigns on Facebook after ads were apparently displayed next to offensive content on the site.
Security concerns and productivity loss are the top reasons businesses restrict access to social tools, according to a new study commissioned by Microsoft.
Just like on Twitter, Facebook is now putting a small, blue check mark next to the names of celebrities and other high-profile people and businesses on the site to signify their authenticity.
Microsoft has completed the first phase of the integration between its enterprise unified communications (UC) Lync server and its Skype consumer IM and IP telephony network.
Facebook is admitting that it can do a better job in removing certain types of hate speech on the site, and is introducing some new policies to improve its track record.
Twitter has reached a settlement with Skootle that prohibits the Tennessee-based company from spamming Twitter users' feeds with marketing and other promotional content.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- CCContent WriterNSW
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTData Migration LeadOther
- FTProject Director- CloudOther
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers SydneyNSW
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - NetworkQLD
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- CCNetwork Data AdminVIC
- TPSenior/Principal Business Analyst - TransformationQLD
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther