A Facebook tool that allowed users to view and delete their search history on the site has vanished, and some people are keen to get it back.
Google is aiming to expand the reach of users' Google+ profiles and social data across the Web through new partnerships with Janrain and Gigya.
A trademark infringement lawsuit against Facebook over its use of 'timeline' will go to trial before a jury, after a judge ruled that the company had failed to show that the trademark was generic or descriptive, or Facebook's use of it amounted to fa...
Selling a pre-owned digital music file is quite different from selling an old CD in the physical world, and may infringe copyright, a court in New York has ruled.
Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg is scheduled to join a number of other high-profile tech players to testify in a private antitrust suit brought against seven California-based technology companies by former employees.
Amazon.com has added a file-syncing feature to its online storage product, Cloud Drive, putting the service on par with competitors such as Dropbox and Google's Drive.
Imagine you're working out with friends at the gym and you all want to listen to a song, but only one person has it downloaded. Not a problem: Beaming the song from one smartphone to any number of other devices is a little easier now with a new app.
The long-rumored Facebook phone might be real after all. This coming Thursday, Facebook will hold a press event where it's expected to announce a smartphone running a forked version of Android--one built entirely around the social network's suite of ...
Some of the details surrounding Biz Stone's new Jelly app have just been firmed up: Apparently it will help people "do good."
Spring is in the air, and Google wants its users to be able to search for it and smell it, literally.
Streaming television service Aereo does not appear to infringe the copyrights of over-the-air TV stations, and a request from several stations to shut down the New York-based service isn't warranted, an appeals court has ruled.
Saudi Arabia has threatened action against Internet-based communications applications if they do not meet local rules, suggesting that the kingdom is ready for a showdown with some of these providers over local monitoring of their services.
Vine's branching out. Videos made with the trendy Twitter-owned mobile app can now be posted anywhere on the Web.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 will be shipping in 155 countries by the end of next month, and its real-time voice translation to help people communicate across borders may be one of its most ambitious features.
Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox faced a distributed denial-of-service attack late Thursday, at a time the digital currency is seeing an upward swing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTInternal Recruitment Coordinator - ITOther
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTSystem Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksNSW
- TP.Net Developer - Australian Government ICT ContractorACT
- FTJunior Java developerACT
- FTSAP ABAP DEVELOPMENT LEAD- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDesktop Engineer - Level 1 and 2Other
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- FTSAP Environment LeadQLD
- FTSEO SpecialistNSW
- FTIT Program SchedulerOther
- FTNetwork Capacity PlannerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- CCHelpdesk Support - L2VIC
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Internal Security Consultant - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Systems AnalystOther
- FTIntegration Architect- NSW GovernmentOther