Newly leaked figures reveal that the vast majority of people who exercised their right to be "forgotten" by Google's services in Europe are everyday members of the public, with just 5 percent of requests coming from criminals, politicians and high-pr...
Twitter's stock spiked in midday trading Tuesday after a fake Bloomberg news report said the company had received an offer to be acquired for US$31 billion.
After halting the service due to an influx of spam, Google is ready to open Map Maker again, with changes that hand much of the control back to users.
When voters go to the polls in next year's presidential election, could a candidate's stance on the sharing economy factor into their decision?
Ellen Pao is resigning as Reddit's interim chief executive after a week of tumult on the online message board with many users calling for her ouster.
Privacy concerns might throw a wrench into companies' plans to make Internet-connected devices mainstream fixtures in the home.
Uber Technologies gathered the support of over 400 drivers across California and a law professor to back its argument in court that its platform gives its contractors the flexibility and independence they want.
With the arrival of El Capitan on Google Street View last month, you can now haul yourself virtually up one of the most famous rock faces in the world. Navigating certain streets in urban areas, however, can still be a challenge.
Facebook is adjusting its news feed and adding a tool that will let users pick the content that appears at the top of their news feeds, among other new features.
Roughly 40 percent of U.S. employees now work remotely at least part of the time, and the jobs site FlexJobs has launched a website dedicated to helping employers navigate the resulting challenges.
Facebook is building a new datacentre in Fort Worth, Texas, that will be powered entirely by renewable energy.
EMC is selling its Syncplicity file-sharing and collaboration business to private investment company Skyview Capital for an undisclosed sum.
Ellen Pao, interim CEO of online community site Reddit, offered the site's users an apology Monday, saying that "we screwed up."
Bitcoin experienced a glitch over the weekend that is expected to be resolved as software clients that handle transaction data are upgraded.
Uber Technologies is suspending its UberPop service in France, after a bitter fight with taxi drivers who say the service breaks the law.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPBA Enterprise ProgramVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- TPLinux EngineerQLD
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTWorkforce Analyst | Scheduler | Calendar ManagementOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerWA
- CCTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTFinancial AnalystOther
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Sales ManagerVIC
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW
- CCSalesforce Technical ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTAPI Developer / Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTProcess Specialist (Continuous Improvement)Other
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- CCHelpdesk Support roleNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- FTPre-Sales Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BrisbaneNSW