German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President François Hollande will discuss this week how Europe can keep email traffic away from U.S. servers.
Bitcoin developers tired of working with clunky APIs to build their apps have a new option that goes straight to the source.
Japan's Rakuten will acquire instant messaging and calling app developer Viber Media for US$900 million, the e-commerce giant said Friday, highlighting its moves to penetrate new markets.
The team at Distill, the developer of a collaborative video interview platform, is joining Yahoo, adding to the number of engineers and other staff from startups that have joined the Internet company.
Facebook, in a move that acknowledges real social issues around gender identity, has updated its site to give people more ways to express their gender.
Microsoft has fixed a variety of bugs that affected people's ability to use Skype's instant messaging feature across different devices.
A coalition of consumer and privacy groups will ask a U.S. court to reject a settlement that allows Facebook to use minors' pictures in advertisements on the site without their parents' consent.
With information besieging users from all sides and ending up archived -- or not -- in email, cloud storage or simply lurking in social media streams, keeping everything organized can be a chore. A service now out of beta from the co-founder of Flick...
The problems plaguing Bitcoin worsened Tuesday as online attacks on the digital currency's software affected two more exchanges.
If you think Yahoo has given up on search, think again. The company may have handed its back-end search operations to Microsoft, but Marissa Mayer thinks there's work to be done on mobile devices, particularly around contextual search.
Apparently Klout is popular.
Yahoo has acquired Wander, a startup that makes a diary app, as part of the Internet company's continuing efforts to improve its products on mobile devices.
Apple will continue to be watched by an antitrust monitor during its appeal of a court order creating the position, a court ruled.
Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group is offering to pay US$1.1 billion to buy one of the country's largest mapping providers, as part of its strategy to boost its mobile services.
The U.S. government has chosen a Google subsidiary to rehabilitate Moffett Federal Airfield in Silicon Valley, a site that has hosted Google executives' fleet of private jets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- EU wants more complaints about Privacy Shield deal with US
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- TPTechnical Specialst (Office 365/Azure)SA
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- CCiMIS SpecialistACT
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- CCAutomation TesterVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- FTURGENT - Contract opportunity Business Analyst - Finance - Immediate startVIC
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT