Customers of Salesforce.com who want their own dedicated infrastructure within the vendor's cloud will now be able to get one through a partnership with Hewlett-Packard.
A brief YouTube outage on Monday was the one of the biggest recent glitches for the popular video site, according to a company that uses complaints on Twitter and other sources to measure the impact of online outages.
Facebook on Friday moved ahead with some proposed changes to its privacy policies to clarify that users' posts on the site can be used in advertisements, but that users have controls to limit their appearance.
Salesforce.com aims to establish its image as a full-blown CRM (customer relationship management) development platform built for the world of social media and mobile devices with the launch of Salesforce1, which will be unveiled this week at the Drea...
China is moving to tighten its grip over social networking services even more, citing possible threats to stability.
People using the transportation apps Lyft and Sidecar in California will no longer be able to skimp on their fares, now that both apps have ditched their donation model.
Google has acknowledged that the best time to be on your computer might not be while you're driving.
Google Play Music, a rival option to streaming services like Spotify and Rdio, is now available for iOS, six months after launching on the web and Android-based devices.
Google has updated its Gmail iOS app with improvements aimed at simplifying user-interface navigation and enhancing message viewing and composition on iPads.
BlackBerry's Messenger app is now available for the iPad and iPod Touch and will work over Wi-Fi connections on those devices, the company announced Thursday.
Salesforce.com's customers have become more loyal and committed to using products from the vendor and its partners over the past year, according to a new report from consulting firm Bluewolf in collaboration with the MIT Sloan School of Management.
Zoho has added a series of features to its CRM (customer relationship management) software in a bid to appeal to larger companies as well as lure away customers from the likes of Salesforce.com.
Facebook is hoping to gain a stronger foothold in the competitive mobile messaging space with an updated version of its Messenger app, which now lets people message each other even if they aren't Facebook friends.
If you're using Twitter on the new iPhone 5S you might start seeing different ads than someone accessing the site with the older iPhone 4.
Dropbox is hoping to capitalize on the growing use of its file hosting service among businesses with a new product built from scratch that is designed to help companies improve workflow processes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperVIC
- FTWindows DevOps EngineerQLD
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Service Operations Lead ? Financial Services - TelcoVIC
- FTJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCProject Manager - Network Assurance - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- FTSenior SQL DeveloperOther
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Director- CloudOther