There's more to your web browsing life than just the standard big four browsers. Here are 10 alternate browsers to satisfy your itch for something different.
Windows recently released the latest preview of Internet Explorer 9, titled the Internet Explorer Platform Preview. It showcases some of the enhancements that IE9 will feature, including what HTML 5 capable of.
After four platform previews aimed at demonstrating the power of the underlying Internet Explorer 9 engine to developers, Microsoft is ready to unveil a public beta of the on September 15. Many organizations are still struggling with the decision to ...
If you're a regular PCWorld reader, you may have noticed the Browser Blowout story we posted last week. In it, I looked at various aspects of the major Web browsers, including features, interface, security, and performance.
Google's Chrome browser is shining brightly, and it's not hard to see why. First, the stats: According to the latest NetApplications figures, Chrome now has 6.7 percent of the browser market--a stunning rise from zero prior to 2009. Competing browser...
So far 2010 hasn't been kind to the Microsoft Internet Explorer Web browser. It is only March, and Microsoft is releasing the second emergency out-of-band patch to respond to a zero-day exploit in the wild.
A security researcher has published exploit code for the latest Internet Explorer zero-day flaw on the Web and Microsoft is warning that more attacks against the unpatched vulnerability can be expected in-the-wild. One thing seems to be more apparent...
Open-source software is one of the great success stories of the past few decades. The Apache HTTP Server is the world's most popular Web server, Linux has more than held its own against Unix and other proprietary operating systems, and Mozilla's Fire...
It's time for Microsoft to kill Internet Explorer. It has to be done quickly, before it's too late to rebound. The browser is bleeding market share in a way that a new version alone cannot stop. It's time for the company to rethink the browser and co...
Google Chrome hit a milestone over the weekend when it became the third-most popular browser after Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, according to metrics firm Net Applications. It controls just 4.63 percent of the browser market, but C...
For browser fans, this is the best of times.
Internet Explorer 8, the latest update to Microsoft's venerable Web browser, introduces several features intended to provide greater security and ease of use.
Internet Explorer 8, the latest update to Microsoft's venerable Web browser, introduces several features intended to provide greater security and ease of use. New security settings in IE8 allow for more privacy, new add-ons allow quick access to Web-...
Microsoft's surprise offer last week to European Union (EU) antitrust regulators that it will give Windows users a chance to download rivals' browsers stunned some, who likened it to waving the white flag.
Like the fluid and swirling currents in the world's vast oceans, the global usage statistics for Web browsers are constantly on the move.
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
- Black Friday Amazon deals: Price drops for Echos, Kindles and Fire tablets
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTFinancial Analyst- Construction backgroundOther
- FTReporting Analyst - Planning & ForecastingOther
- FTJunior Project ManagerACT
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - Mobile AutomationOther
- TPSenior Developer/Technical AnalystNSW
- FTSystem AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Continuity Senior Associate/ IT AuditNSW
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectVIC
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCSharePoint Developer / AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- TPSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystem AnalystQLD
- TPAndroid Engineer - Contract (6 months)NSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTMid-Level Software EngineerOther
- TPSecurity AnalystACT