The Federal Government’s mandatory internet service provider (ISP) level filter is still on the agenda, according to the Prime Minister, Julia Gillard.
Legislation supporting Labor's mandatory internet filtering project may not hit parliament until mid-2013, according to advice provided to Stephen Conroy by his department -- a timeframe which may make it an issue in the next election.
Antivirus provider Kaspersky Lab has released data showing that there are more than 4 million attempts by minors to access pornographic Web sites each day.
The year-long delay which Stephen Conroy has introduced before the planned implementation of the Federal Government's mandatory internet filter project has had a dramatic impact on the activities of the Communications Minister's Department.
The Greens have dug up a handful of further details about Labor's controversial mandatory filter project through the questions on notice procedure, including the fact that Communications Minister Stephen Conroy will shortly receive a report on a conf...
It's safe to say that Senator Stephen Conroy, the federal communications minister, has upset a lot of people in the IT community with his push for mandatory Internet filtering. Although it may seem remote, the thought of him being unseated at the upc...
On Friday, three of Australia's largest internet service providers simultaneously announced they would filter some internet content from ever reaching their customers.
The proposed Internet filter pushed by Communications Minister Stephen Conroy has been a source of controversy in Australia. Today it was revealed that the filter will be delayed by at least 12 months, while the Government further considers exactly w...
Microsoft's Bing search engine filters out some sensitive results from searches made in simplified Chinese, the script used to write the language in China, searches revealed Thursday.
Internet filtering software that China plans to distribute nationwide blocks content related to a spiritual movement banned in China, despite government claims that the software targets only porn.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 2 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
Join the newsletter!
- Apple VP Dan Riccio to focus on ‘new project’ and step down as leader of hardware engineering
- The new Time to Walk feature hints at a brighter future for Fitness+
- MagSafe and medical devices: Apple says keep them ‘a safe distance away’
- Apple launches Fitness+ ‘walking experiences’ with Dolly Parton, Draymond Green, others
- Why your browser's password manager isn't good enough
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?