President Donald Trump has named Commissioner Ajit Pai, an outspoken opponent of the FCC’s net neutrality rules, as the next head of the agency.
Alphabet has shut down its Titan unit that was exploring the use of unmanned aerial vehicles for the delivery of internet services. The Google parent is instead focusing on its balloons-based Project Loon to provide access to remote areas.
A bug in the Chrome browser caused security errors to be shown to users when trying to access HTTPS-enabled websites using Symantec SSL certificates.
The long fight over LTE networks sharing frequencies with Wi-Fi may be just the first of many battles as device makers and service providers try to make the most of the limited available spectrum.
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, the long-time coordinator of the internet's Domain Name System, is now independent of U.S. government oversight, at least for now.
Technology platform and rollout debate will not solve traffic congestion or improve the user experience.
Obama administration unveils new initiatives to promote global startups as Obama calls for broadband expansion and freedom of expression on the web.
Many people continue to call for Labor to order a Royal Commission into the NBN should they return to power. It’s not surprising why… the $36bn FttH national rollout has turned into a $60bn failed upgrade to the existing copper network with many que...
More than ensuring that news articles load instantly, Google's new Accelerated Mobile Pages format is a peace offering to online publishers as they battle ad-blockers and the temptation to lock away their content in platforms like Facebook.
The U.S. has warned of fragmentation of the Internet if China goes ahead with proposed rules that would require compulsory registration of Internet domain names in China with government-licensed providers.
Supporting throughput of up to 2.5 gigabits per second, the new MoCA 2.5 spec promises a speedy future for networks based on cable-TV cables.
Last week, North Korea's sole Internet link with the rest of the world went down for about three hours.
Verizon and the city of Boston today unveiled a US$300 million fibre optic cable replacement of copper cable throughout the city over the next six years.
Can Facebook succeed where Google Glass failed?
Researchers from Northwestern University discover how an attacker could write a Firefox add-on that takes advantage of security holes in other Firefox add-ons to do its bidding.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProject Manager - Network Assurance - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperSA
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- TPProject Manager - Enterpries NetworksVIC
- FTData Analyst/Business Analyst/Project ManagerACT
- FTQlikview Technical LeadOther
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Marketing AnalystNSW
- CCProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTStorage EngineerOther
- FTTechnical Engineer - NPIOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperQLD
- CCiMIS AdministratorNSW
- FTPersonal AssistantSA