Twitter, the increasingly popular micro-blogging service, has come under quite a bit of criticism in the past few weeks. Users of the platform, which describes itself as an "information-sharing network" are struggling with what to do about false info...
Facebook posted a revenue increase of 38 percent in the first quarter that was bolstered by broad engagement across the site, the company reported.
With the clock ticking down to the July 1 demise of Google Reader, Digg has promised that a beta version of its Reader alternative will launch just in time.
Sabam, the Belgian association of authors, composers and publishers, has sued the country's three biggest ISPs, saying that they should be paying copyright levies for offering access to copyright protected materials online.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has launched a Global Certification Program, which will allow solutions architects, systems operations administrators, and developers to get proof of their cloud know-how.
Yahoo has scrapped plans to invest in French online video site Dailymotion, after the French government opposed the Internet giant acquiring a majority stake in the company, according to reports.
Facebook may treasure the data it has on its one billion-plus users for its advertising returns, but the analysis the site performs on that data is expected to continue to pose numerous challenges over the coming year, an engineer said.
Open source database provider 10gen is expanding into storage services, offering a hosted backup service for its flagship MongoDB data store.
Microsoft is rolling out a preview version of Skype for Outlook.com, allowing users to make calls and send instant messages from within the webmail service using a browser plugin.
Chinese Internet giant Alibaba Group has acquired an 18 percent stake in the Twitter-like Weibo service from Sina, as part of a partnership focused on social commerce and giving merchants on Alibaba the opportunity to connect and build relationships ...
Preparing its customers to join the emerging 'Internet of things', IBM has released a new appliance built to manage and route a voluminous amount of machine-to-machine small data messages
Global CRM (customer relationship management) revenue grew 12.5 percent last year to US$18 billion, a rate three times that of all enterprise software segments on average, as companies look to acquire more business and serve existing customers better...
Google plans to shut down in June the Meebo Bar for receiving and sharing personalized content from websites in favor of Google+ tools for interaction between websites and users.
More than 50 million users of the daily deals site LivingSocial are being asked to reset their passwords after hackers attacked the company's servers and potentially made off with personal data.
Samsung is second to Apple in tablet sales and coming on strong, though Samsung Galaxy Tab users remain well behind iPad users in how much they use the Web.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- SAP has designs on new government business
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCIdentity Access Management - Business AnalystVIC
- TPImplementation Planner - Payroll PortfolioQLD
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMOACT
- FTService Desk Analyst Level 2 SupportQLD
- CCTesting SpecialistVIC
- FTIT Field Services ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD
- FTTest Engineer | $92 p/hrVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager (Office 365) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCJava Developer - IntergrationQLD
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)NSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksVIC
- FTRecord Management Support OfficerACT
- CCChange ManagerWA
- FTSharepoint AdministratorQLD
- FTNodeJS and AngularJS DeveloperQLD
- FTAppian DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterVIC
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant / Account Delivery ExecutiveACT
- TPProject Manager - ProcurementQLD
- CCGraduate DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD