Snaptiva wants to add a bit more color to the experience of shopping for home design and fashion products, literally.
Users on Twitter are now more likely to see ads based on what they tweet about.
There is absolutely no way that Apple will surrender its iPhone interface to Facebook Home, analysts said today.
Facebook has announced it is bringing certain elements of its Facebook Home app to iPhone and iPad.
More than 80 European digital rights organizations on Wednesday called on the European Commission to do more to protect net neutrality.
The CEO of archiving service Evernote said his company will soon release branded hardware with partners, as it moves toward creating its own devices.
Yahoo wants to accelerate its development of mobile products geared toward delivery of personalized content, CEO Marissa Mayer said Tuesday, as the company works to stay relevant in a world where smartphones and tablets are becoming dominant.
Yahoo's profits rose more than 30 per cent in the first quarter, due to a variety of factors including lowered operating costs, though sales at the company declined.
Chat Heads, the buzzy messaging feature released as part of Facebook's Home software for Android-based smartphones, is now coming to the iPhone and iPad.
Merging the worlds of big data and cloud computing, Red Hat, Hortonworks and Hadoop integrator Mirantis are jointly building a software program, called Savanna, that will make it easier to deploy Apache Hadoop on an OpenStack cloud service.
A host of celebrity tech executives, including the founders of Twitter, Pinterest, Evernote and Android, converged in Tokyo this week, invited as part of an ambitious effort to modernize Japan's economy through entrepreneurship.
Google's placement of its own flight-finding service in search results is resulting in lower click-through rates for companies that have not bought advertising, according to a study by Harvard University academics.
Twitter users reacted fast to the explosions that ripped through the Boston Marathon, but the incident also revealed how social media can only be so reliable in such situations.
Paying for an app in Google's online store, Google Play, will banish nagging in-app ads, but it won't dam the flow of personal information from your phone to marketers.
Red Hat has launched a community version of its still-in-development OpenStack distribution, and it also released a preview of the enterprise edition of this distribution for those who sign up for an early adopter program.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- BenQ Announces the EW3270ZL Eye Care Monitor with Immaculate Colour Reproduction
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, CX Journey Improvement, TelcoNSW
- CCContent AnalystACT
- CCDevOps ConsultantQLD
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerACT
- CCProgram / Project Support AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Tech Business AnalystNSW
- FTLead Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCPSRM Java DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager, Product Launch, TelcoNSW
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTReporting Consultant with AlteryxOther
- FTBusiness Transformation LeadOther
- CCSenior DBA - OracleNSW
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- FTAdministrator - Network InfrastructureOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCIEOther
- FTInfrastructure/Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- FTNon - functional Test LeadVIC