Google plans to announce in the coming month or so several customer wins for Google Apps that exceed 100,000 users, according to Google Enterprise Vice President Amit Singh.
The European Union plans to distribute new software to help human rights activists and dissidents in authoritarian regimes circumvent censorship.
SAP has abruptly put the brakes on a planned upgrade to its massive community network portal, which was set to be rolled out this month, due to a number of lingering, "critical" bugs.
Taking a cue from rivals such as Salesforce.com, SAP on Monday announced a partnership under which it will resell and support social media analytics software from NetBase.
Google Thursday launched its new Currents App, a newsreader that's meant to compete with other virtual magazine style newsreaders, most notably Flipboard, a gorgeous iOS app that's received widespread acclaim for its interface.
India never asked Internet companies to pre-screen objectionable content, a federal minister said in interviews with local TV channels.
In a project that has taken longer than company engineers anticipated, Google is rolling out IPv6 across its entire internal employee network.
Huawei Technologies will limit its business activities in Iran and no longer seek new customers there, it said Friday, after an October report said the Chinese company was building a surveillance system in the country to help police track people's lo...
Google has released a free mobile app that pulls content from different websites into one place and lets people build what looks a bit like their own personalized online magazine.
Twitter, it is a-changing again. The microblogging service unveiled a new version of its online interface Thursday, with a focus on simplifying the design and making the service easier to use.
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) may be moving forward too fast on a plan to sell hundreds of new generic top-level domains starting early next year, several U.S. senators said Thursday.
Two U.S. lawmakers have released an alternative proposal to two controversial bills intended to crack down on online copyright infringement, and they're asking the Internet community to comment on and suggest changes to the draft bill.
Amazon Web Services customers this week are worrying about a server reboot the provider is pushing out, but if users have architected their applications properly, they shouldn't be concerned, experts said.
The European Union's foreign ministers issued a statement on Thursday reiterating the rights of whistleblowing websites such as Wikileaks.
Yahoo has won a lawsuit against spammers, a legal victory that also includes a default judgment of US$610 million.
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- FTSenior Test Analyst (Data Migration)Other
- FTSenior Network Engineer (RUN-BAU)VIC
- FTWorkspace/ Workplace Lead/ Manager - ABW environmentOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst - IntermediateQLD
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- FTPractice Director Quality AssuranceSA
- CCMid - Level SAP Test AnalystQLD
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTSharePoint Admin & Developer- Australian Citizens onlyOther
- TPEL1 Business AnalystACT
- FTProgress 8.3 DeveloperOther
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystOther
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTAgile Digital Business AnalystQLD
- CCAPI Developer - ApigeeVIC
- CCGeospatial Project ManagerNSW