Oracle is planning to announce the next version of its flagship WebLogic application server during an online event Dec. 1, according to information on the company's website.
-- Name: Jon Engman
The number people accessing social networking sites in France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the U.K. using their mobile phone has grown by 44 percent in the last year, market research company comScore said on Monday.
Thin client maker Wyse Technology has acquired Canadian company Trellia to help it manage the growing number of smartphones and tablets used by enterprises, Wyse said on Monday.
The Italian mathematician who contributed to the development of Google's search algorithm is preparing to launch his own challenge to the dominant search engine before the end of the year.
Enterprise software vendors have been rushing to build or buy "sentiment analysis" technologies that can analyze the tone of what people are saying about companies and brands on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
The European Parliament has added its voice to those criticizing the controversial Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) in the United States criticizing the use of domain name seizures by U.S. authorities on copyright 'infringing' websites.
Platform-as-a-service provider Engine Yard is adding support for Node.js as part of a new program at the company designed to help it quickly experiment with new features and services.
Yelp, a local business reviews site, filed Thursday with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering (IPO) of up to US$100 million.
Motorola Mobility said Thursday that its shareholders voted overwhelmingly in favor of the proposed acquisition of the company by Google.
Alcatel-Lucent is developing a Cloud computing platform for carriers that aims to take full advantage of their networks to deliver guaranteed performance.
PayPal has launched a Facebook application designed to let users of the social networking site send money to each other.
The Chinese government is using Internet censorship as a trade weapon against U.S. tech companies trying to do business there, leaders of two business organizations have told a U.S. government commission focused on human rights in China.
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) management tool will from now on tell users about upcoming scheduled operational activities that will affect the availability of its cloud, the company <a href="http://aws.typepad.com/aws/2011/11/ec2-instance-status-moni...
Facebook and Skype have broadened the scope of their technical integration to make it possible for two people to do a video chat - one using the Skype interface and the other using the Facebook interface.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager / Director, IT & Business TransformationOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- CCMultiple Xamarin DevelopersVIC
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCNetwork Triage Operational SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceWA
- FTSAP ISU Device management-FunctionalVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - ComplianceNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCSystems Support Specialist- Network SystemsQLD
- FTJava Application developer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support EngineerOther
- FTLevel 3 Support Engineer (Tibco, Java, J2ee, Jboss)Other
- CCTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCMitel Contact Centre SpecialistWA
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTDigital DesignerOther