Oracle is planning to announce the next version of its flagship WebLogic application server during an online event Dec. 1, according to information on the company's website.
-- Name: Jon Engman
The number people accessing social networking sites in France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the U.K. using their mobile phone has grown by 44 percent in the last year, market research company comScore said on Monday.
Thin client maker Wyse Technology has acquired Canadian company Trellia to help it manage the growing number of smartphones and tablets used by enterprises, Wyse said on Monday.
The Italian mathematician who contributed to the development of Google's search algorithm is preparing to launch his own challenge to the dominant search engine before the end of the year.
Enterprise software vendors have been rushing to build or buy "sentiment analysis" technologies that can analyze the tone of what people are saying about companies and brands on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
The European Parliament has added its voice to those criticizing the controversial Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) in the United States criticizing the use of domain name seizures by U.S. authorities on copyright 'infringing' websites.
Platform-as-a-service provider Engine Yard is adding support for Node.js as part of a new program at the company designed to help it quickly experiment with new features and services.
Yelp, a local business reviews site, filed Thursday with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering (IPO) of up to US$100 million.
Motorola Mobility said Thursday that its shareholders voted overwhelmingly in favor of the proposed acquisition of the company by Google.
Alcatel-Lucent is developing a Cloud computing platform for carriers that aims to take full advantage of their networks to deliver guaranteed performance.
PayPal has launched a Facebook application designed to let users of the social networking site send money to each other.
The Chinese government is using Internet censorship as a trade weapon against U.S. tech companies trying to do business there, leaders of two business organizations have told a U.S. government commission focused on human rights in China.
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) management tool will from now on tell users about upcoming scheduled operational activities that will affect the availability of its cloud, the company <a href="http://aws.typepad.com/aws/2011/11/ec2-instance-status-moni...
Facebook and Skype have broadened the scope of their technical integration to make it possible for two people to do a video chat - one using the Skype interface and the other using the Facebook interface.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTInformation Architect / Data Architect- ETL, BINSW
- FTQueue ManagerACT
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior React DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectSA
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- FTUX / UI Designer MobileNSW
- FTManual TesterACT
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCInfrastructure Test ManagerNSW
- CCWeb DesignerQLD
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCXML DeveloperVIC
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTTelecommunications Provisioning LeadQLD
- FTField Engineer - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- CCData Warehouse Solution DesignersACT