Microsoft is investing US$678 million in the expansion of its data center in West Des Moines, Iowa.
Could Samsung's "next big thing" come from the heart of the Big Apple or Silicon Valley?
Siemens has started talks with private-equity firms about the sale of its share in Nokia Siemens Networks, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday.
Lenovo is in preliminary negotiations to start a joint venture with an unspecified party, the company said, setting off speculation that the company could be looking to bolster its expanding smartphone business.
Foxconn's Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. has set up a new research center devoted to display and touch technologies in Japan that could end up hiring staff away from Sharp.
Google is launching a new fund through which it will make later-stage investments in technology companies, a Google executive said Wednesday.
Aiming at health care as a key vertical market, Oracle has taken a minority stake in medical device maker Proteus Digital Health, which sells ingestible and wearable sensors for tracking health-related information.
Intel Capital, Samsung Venture Investment and Telefónica Digital have all invested in Expect Labs, whose technology is used to analyze and understand conversations in real-time and find related information.
Chinese Internet giant Alibaba Group has acquired an 18 percent stake in the Twitter-like Weibo service from Sina, as part of a partnership focused on social commerce and giving merchants on Alibaba the opportunity to connect and build relationships ...
Verizon Wireless reportedly has offered US$1 billion to $1.5 billion for some of Clearwire's spectrum leases, possibly complicating Sprint Nextel's attempt to buy out the company in conjunction with its acquisition by Softbank.
Intel is hoping to get more Chinese developers to back its products by forming a new joint innovation lab with the nation's largest search engine Baidu.
Verizon Communications is now accepting submissions for a contest in which the company will award US$10 million in prize money to individuals and organizations worldwide that come up with innovative ideas in education, health care and sustainability.
Reliance Industries and Reliance Communications are sharing infrastructure for the rollout of 4G services in India, apparently ending a dispute between the two Ambani brothers who head the companies.
Foxconn's Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. said it was still committed to buying a stake in Japanese display maker Sharp, and expects an investment could be completed within three months if a price can be agreed on.
A deal that would have made electronics giant Foxconn a major shareholder in Japan display maker Sharp has fallen apart, though the companies remain close partners in the complex global electronics supply chain.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- FTDevOps Lead / Identity Services Security LeadOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BI, Analytics and Data modellingOther
- FTAgile Project Manager x 2NSW
- FTAgile Test LeadOther
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- FTSoftware Asset Management Co-ordinatorOther
- FTSAP ETL DeveloperOther
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTPrincipal ArchitectACT
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- FTOnsite Helpdesk TechnicianOther
- FTSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTCX Lead/Customer experience/Customer marketingOther
- FTIT Program SchedulerOther
- TPStakeholder Engagement Specialist - Change Manager - HealthQLD
- FTSolutions ArchitectWA
- CCTechnical Support - L2ACT