In-Q-Tel, the technology investment arm of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), will invest in Tyfone, a small developer of mobile banking, identity management and near-field communication systems.
Japanese chip giant Renesas is seeking a US$1.8 billion capital injection to invest in new manufacturing techniques. The world's largest microcontroller manufacturer, its products find their way into game consoles from Microsoft and Nintendo, and int...
Qualcomm has agreed to invest up to US$120 million in struggling Japanese firm Sharp, with the two companies to work together to develop low-power displays for mobile devices.
Some 20 startups have inked commercial deals with SAP that will see them run production applications with the HANA in-memory database on Amazon Web Services, SAP announced Thursday during the Tech Ed and Sapphire conferences in Madrid.
IBM is offering US$4 billion in new credit to customers through its partner channel, and has also developed a new mobile application to help them get financing quickly, the company announced Thursday.
Japan's Sharp is seeking an investment from U.S. chip giant Intel and other companies.
Intel is in final negotiations to invest up to $us500 million in struggling Sharp of Japan, Kyodo News agency reported Tuesday.
Oracle has taken a minority stake in Engine Yard, maker of a PaaS (platform as a service) for Ruby, PHP and Node.js applications, the company announced Tuesday. Financial terms were not disclosed.
A major investor in WiMax operator Clearwire told the company's board on Thursday to sell its excess spectrum for up to US$9 billion to prevent Sprint Nextel from buying out the company at a discount.
German publisher Burda Digital has increased its stake in professional social network Xing to 38.89 percent, triggering a disclosure requirement and a mandatory offer to minority stakeholders. Burda is offering €44 per share, almost €7 more per share...
India's auction of mobile spectrum has not attracted new foreign investors, reflecting growing uncertainty about investment policies in the country and the growth potential of its mobile market.
Google has paid US$94 million for a stake in four photovoltaic power generation projects around Sacramento, California, bringing its total investment in renewable energy generation this year to $880 million, it announced Tuesday.
Clearwire's big payday on Tuesday, when it raised US$734 million through a stock offering and a new investment by majority owner Sprint Nextel, helped the WiMax carrier but didn't seal the deal on its planned LTE network.
IBM is helping a Chinese state-owned firm to monitor food safety in the country, by building a new system meant to prevent tainted products from being sold to consumers.
Microsoft and General Electric's healthcare IT business are setting up a 50:50 joint venture to develop and market an open, interoperable technology platform and clinical applications for enabling better population health management, the companies sa...
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
- Black Friday Amazon deals: Price drops for Echos, Kindles and Fire tablets
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- FTField EngineerVIC
- TPProject Manager - Pre Sales Development ProcessNSW
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTCyber Security Team LeadOther
- FTTechnical Test AnalystQLD
- FTFeature Team Lead - paying $725 per dayOther
- FTSenior Network EngineerOther
- FTDomain Architect - AWS / AzureOther
- FTHFC Capacity Planner | 6mth ContractOther
- FTEllipse DeveloperQLD
- FTMultiple DevOps EngineersNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerOther
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Project ManagerQLD
- CCDatabase Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTWorkspace/ Workplace Lead/ Manager - ABW environmentOther
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTUnix/Linux EngineersOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTJunior Project ManagerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW