In-Q-Tel, the technology investment arm of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), will invest in Tyfone, a small developer of mobile banking, identity management and near-field communication systems.
Japanese chip giant Renesas is seeking a US$1.8 billion capital injection to invest in new manufacturing techniques. The world's largest microcontroller manufacturer, its products find their way into game consoles from Microsoft and Nintendo, and int...
Qualcomm has agreed to invest up to US$120 million in struggling Japanese firm Sharp, with the two companies to work together to develop low-power displays for mobile devices.
Some 20 startups have inked commercial deals with SAP that will see them run production applications with the HANA in-memory database on Amazon Web Services, SAP announced Thursday during the Tech Ed and Sapphire conferences in Madrid.
IBM is offering US$4 billion in new credit to customers through its partner channel, and has also developed a new mobile application to help them get financing quickly, the company announced Thursday.
Japan's Sharp is seeking an investment from U.S. chip giant Intel and other companies.
Intel is in final negotiations to invest up to $us500 million in struggling Sharp of Japan, Kyodo News agency reported Tuesday.
Oracle has taken a minority stake in Engine Yard, maker of a PaaS (platform as a service) for Ruby, PHP and Node.js applications, the company announced Tuesday. Financial terms were not disclosed.
A major investor in WiMax operator Clearwire told the company's board on Thursday to sell its excess spectrum for up to US$9 billion to prevent Sprint Nextel from buying out the company at a discount.
German publisher Burda Digital has increased its stake in professional social network Xing to 38.89 percent, triggering a disclosure requirement and a mandatory offer to minority stakeholders. Burda is offering €44 per share, almost €7 more per share...
India's auction of mobile spectrum has not attracted new foreign investors, reflecting growing uncertainty about investment policies in the country and the growth potential of its mobile market.
Google has paid US$94 million for a stake in four photovoltaic power generation projects around Sacramento, California, bringing its total investment in renewable energy generation this year to $880 million, it announced Tuesday.
Clearwire's big payday on Tuesday, when it raised US$734 million through a stock offering and a new investment by majority owner Sprint Nextel, helped the WiMax carrier but didn't seal the deal on its planned LTE network.
IBM is helping a Chinese state-owned firm to monitor food safety in the country, by building a new system meant to prevent tainted products from being sold to consumers.
Microsoft and General Electric's healthcare IT business are setting up a 50:50 joint venture to develop and market an open, interoperable technology platform and clinical applications for enabling better population health management, the companies sa...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- FTUser Experience Specialist (UX)ACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTSoftware Developer - C#VIC
- FTSAP CRM Functional ConsultantsACT
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- CCMaximo DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- FTICT Support OfficerNSW
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- FTSenior Agile Test AnalystOther
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- FTDigital Records ManagerACT
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperOther
- FTProject Manager - Service Migration & DataNSW
- FTSoftware ConsultantOther
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- TPUAT CoordinatorQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - Change and Process ImprovementQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCTechnical Support - L2ACT