Microsoft showed the Arccos Caddie app at build to demonstrate the data-crunching powers of its Azure cloud service—in this case, collecting data to help you play better golf.
These apps use everything from cold facts to tough love to keep your smartphone use from killing your productivity.
The change coming to iOS 10.3 and macOS Sierra 10.12.4 updates might help you make better buying decisions.
Microsoft's Office Lens camera app is now a part of both Word and PowerPoint for iOS and Android. It will become really useful, though, once true OCR machine-reading capabilities are added.
A cult favorite role-player is Nintendo's next iOS release—with big changes in tow.
From super-size emoji to tap-back bubbles, from full-screen laser effects to sending a heartbeat, iMessages in iOS 10 is jam-packed. Here's how to get started.
You upgraded to the latest version of iOS, but now you need to revert back? Here are the instructions.
Note-taking apps like Evernote already allow you to collaborate, and iOS 10's Notes app is jumping on board.
Just for fun, we pushed Portrait mode to the limit and compared the results to a DSLR. The results made our photographer jealous.
Using the 2x setting in iPhone 7 Plus's Camera app doesn't always mean the telephoto lens will take the photo. If you're too close your subject, or there isn't enough light, the app will use the "regular" wide-angle lens and digitally zoom the photo ...
In iOS 10, Apple's Maps app does more, from making restaurant reservations to remembering where you left your car.
Apple Music in iOS 10 features playlist to rival Spotify's.
Apple's next big iPad app can turn just about anyone into a coder.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Lite review: Gilded without being gauche
- 3 Jabra Evolve2 85 review: Learning the right lessons
- 4 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 5 Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
Join the newsletter!
- What remote learning will look like this fall in Meet, Teams, and Zoom
- Android users now have a personal earthquake detector right on their phone
- macOS Big Sur: The new Battery system preference
- HyperX Cloud Flight S review: An improvement, even if Qi charging still fails to impress
- Why your laptop's SD card reader might be terrible
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?