Microsoft showed the Arccos Caddie app at build to demonstrate the data-crunching powers of its Azure cloud service—in this case, collecting data to help you play better golf.
These apps use everything from cold facts to tough love to keep your smartphone use from killing your productivity.
The change coming to iOS 10.3 and macOS Sierra 10.12.4 updates might help you make better buying decisions.
Microsoft's Office Lens camera app is now a part of both Word and PowerPoint for iOS and Android. It will become really useful, though, once true OCR machine-reading capabilities are added.
A cult favorite role-player is Nintendo's next iOS release—with big changes in tow.
From super-size emoji to tap-back bubbles, from full-screen laser effects to sending a heartbeat, iMessages in iOS 10 is jam-packed. Here's how to get started.
You upgraded to the latest version of iOS, but now you need to revert back? Here are the instructions.
Note-taking apps like Evernote already allow you to collaborate, and iOS 10's Notes app is jumping on board.
Just for fun, we pushed Portrait mode to the limit and compared the results to a DSLR. The results made our photographer jealous.
Using the 2x setting in iPhone 7 Plus's Camera app doesn't always mean the telephoto lens will take the photo. If you're too close your subject, or there isn't enough light, the app will use the "regular" wide-angle lens and digitally zoom the photo ...
In iOS 10, Apple's Maps app does more, from making restaurant reservations to remembering where you left your car.
Apple Music in iOS 10 features playlist to rival Spotify's.
Apple's next big iPad app can turn just about anyone into a coder.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Fitbit Charge 3 review: Keeping it simple
- 4 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 5 Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
Join the newsletter!
- MWC 2019: Sony and Light strike up new partnership
- Here's a sneak peek at Huawei's first foldable phone
- MWC 2019: Sony's next four smartphones just got leaked (but they're probably not coming to Australia)
- Anthem review: A great first impression and not much else
- Asus ROG GeForce GTX 1660 Ti review: GTX is back with a vengeance
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?