Apple marketers are some of the best in the business, especially when showing off the new iPad Air in a promotional video. But don't fall completely for the marketing hype this holiday season. We break down one of their most compelling videos to separate real-world uses from fantasy.
iPad Air in pictures
Cool Yule Tools 2013: Our Tester Elf-approved picks for awesome gadgety goodness
With the iPad Air now available, a fresh look apps to try for work and fun
The first glance at Apple’s latest additions to the iPad tablet line
Apple has unveiled an update to its most affordable iPad, bringing an enhanced display, improved camera, and slimmer design for the same $329 price tag.
The new Air takes design cues from the iPad Pro and gets a huge speed boost from the A14 processor.
iFixit finds that the iPad Air is basically back. It just got a new name.
Apple and Samsung are the tablet leaders, even though the market continues to decline overall.
Google has strategically launched its new range of Nexus devices 24 hours ahead of an Apple event reportedly dedicated to the next generation iPad Air.
Apple have finally given the iPad Air an overdue facelift but how much does the new tablet cost in Australia.
This week's refreshes of the iPad mini, iPad Air, iMac, and AirPods left us hungry for something new.
Putting an iOS beta on an older secondary device is smart, but you won't get as many bells and whistles.
These days, picking an iPad can be tricky, but Jason Snell has used them all and has great advice on which model is right for you.
Apple’s iPad Mini 3 scored an upgrade last week with the addition of Touch ID. Head into an Optus, Vodafone or Telstra store and you’ll spot the new tablet on sale. Good Gear Guide has crunched the numbers on the plans from Australia’s three largest ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 iPhone 13 Pro review: An obvious update, but not a minor one
- 2 Acer Swift X review: A rare ultraportable laptop with bite
- 3 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 4 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 5 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
Join the newsletter!
- The M1X MacBook Pro might have a notch
- Microsoft offers beta fix for Ryzen performance issues on Windows 11
- Intel Alder Lake to offer a non-hybrid version and AVX512, too
- The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- How to check what graphics card you have
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 13 review: An essential phone but a nonessential upgrade
- The best Aussie mobile phone plan deals in October 2021
- Suunto releases the Suunto 9 Peak sports watch in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?