Apple has launched host of new devices for the year ahead, including the iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro and iOS 9.
iPad Pro in pictures
Much like the tablet market as a whole, the iPad Pro had started to feel a little dull. But that changes with the new iPad.
Apple has officially begun hyping up its next hardware event, due to take place in New York on the 30th of October.
iOS on the iPad isn't all it could be—here are a few ideas on how to fix it.
Getting a word count with Office for the iPad is simple—but you have to know where to look.
Apple and Samsung are the tablet leaders, even though the market continues to decline overall.
Apple has unveiled the new iPad Pro, with slim bezels, no home button, Face ID, and a whole new philosophy.
Minor but necessary tweaks are coming to the iPad this September. Here's a sneak preview.
Apple's new iPad Pro has a few similarity with its bigger, older sibling. But it also sports major new features.
These days, picking an iPad can be tricky, but Jason Snell has used them all and has great advice on which model is right for you.
Videos about iPad Pro
Apple iMac Pro
Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch
Bang and Olufsen Beoplay A9 Speaker
Samsung QLED 8K TV
Toys for Boys
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
Office 365 Business Premium isn’t one-size fits all but if you’re the right sized business for it to make sense, there’s a good amount of value to be found in the package’s comprehensive software offering.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 2 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 3 Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- 4 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 5 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
Join the newsletter!
- Turtle Beach Elite Atlas review: This PC-first headset gives us hope for the brand
- AncestryDNA review: The largest DNA database for finding relatives and heritage
- 23andMe review: It lives up to the hype of DNA testing
- Support for AUD finally comes to Steam (with a catch)
- Synology DS1618+ review: A no-fuss, no-brainer NAS
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?