Turn your iPad into a proper laptop
Apple's newest 9.7-in. tablet marries high-end hardware with a more manageable size.
A fantastic tablet that could've been much more
Don't for a second think this is a discounted version of Apple's famed iPad
Anything an iPad Air 2 can do, only cheaper
iPad in pictures
Microsoft’s new tablet, the Surface 3, is looking to be a compelling option to Apple’s iPad. Here are seven reasons the Surface 3 may make you want to leave your iPad at home.
Tips, tricks, tweaks, and twerks for Office gurus looking to make the most of the iPad variant
Google's newly completed Apps suite can't beat Apple's improved iWork or Microsoft Office
The 10 tools you must have on your iPad for business
iOS on the iPad isn't all it could be—here are a few ideas on how to fix it.
The Spark Board meeting device that Cisco Systems introduced on Tuesday is not so much a whiteboard or a videoconferencing screen as a giant tablet that everyone in the room can share.
Apple TVs and iPads give patients more control at Jacobs Medical Center. Behind the scenes, UCSD Health Sciences relies on Jamf technology to manage and secure its interactive patient care system.
Back up your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and get ready to upgrade to Apple's next-gen operating system.
Apple's latest mobile operating system arrives today, and here is a list of all the devices that support iOS 10.
You upgraded to the latest version of iOS, but now you need to revert back? Here are the instructions.
Jailbreaking--the process that enables you to install unauthorized-by-Apple third-party apps and additional features on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad--has been in a largely dormant state since the release of iOS 6. But it's back again.
The iOS 6.1 update fixes some bugs, but also introduces brand new ones, like potentially crippling your iPhone’s built-in speaker.
Struggling to read small text on your iPad mini? There's a fix for that.
If you've got a library of downloaded videos and want to watch them on your smartphone or tablet, you might find out they're the wrong file type. Some tablets and phones can only play specific file types, and only a few devices support high definitio...
When shopping for the latest gadgets for your children this Christmas, be aware of some of the risks involved when buying connected toys.
A group of business users and iPad Pro power users look back on their time with Apple's tablet and share favorite features, as well as the shortcomings that drive them mad.
They might lack sizzle, but the new iPhone SE and 9.7-inch iPad Pro fill important market niches.
The pro-grade tablets from Microsoft and Apple may have some things in common, but the strategy behind them is quite different.
Not enough noise is being made over the changes to Apple’s second generation iPad Air. The gold-standard in tablets has undergone an extreme internal makeover, and yet too few are batting an eye.
Videos about iPad
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 2 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- 3 Nokia 8 Sirocco review: A unique flagship that's more of a mutation than a market-leader
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
Join the newsletter!
- The Humble Store is giving away cyberpunk RPG Shadowrun Returns for free
- EVGA's GeForce GTX 1060 is back down to $250 just in time for the Steam Summer Sale
- Alienware 17 R5 review: Core i9 and an overclocked GTX 1080 create an incredible desktop replacement
- Five insights from our chat with Synology CTO Allen Kao
- 20 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?