We count down the 5 most expensive individual in-app items we've seen in iPhone apps and games.
Our guide to iPhone voicemail settings will help you adjust the call time before voicemail starts, and turn voicemail on or off.
Here are some first-hand impressions from those of us who got to spend a little time with iOS 7 this week in San Francisco.
Despite competition from no lesser a giant than Apple, Amazon's Kindle for iOS app is still the best e-reading option in the App Store.
The iPad's virtual keyboard could be better than it is. Furthermore, some of the issues here extend to both physical and virtual keyboards.
There’s nothing worse than running out of juice, so get yourself covered for any eventuality by calling on the convenience of a portable charger
You love your iPad, and chances are good that you need to use Microsoft Office for work. You have lots of options for editing documents created in Microsoft Word and Excel on your iPad, but what about the third major component of Microsoft Office, Po...
It's official, and it's been official for a while -- Android is far and away the most popular smartphone OS in America. Ever since January 2011, when the platform surpassed RIM to take the top spot for the first time in comScore's monthly market shar...
Many folio-style cases for the iPad mini add quite a bit of bulk to the device--even if those cases are touted as "slim" or "skinny." But not Moshi's $50 VersaCover Mini Origami for the iPad mini.
If you're planning to sell or give away your iPad, then it is essential that your personal information and data be erased from it. If it's running sluggish after a few years, sometimes backing up your data, erasing it from the tablet and restoring it...
What surprised me upon making the decision to buy a new tablet was the first question that popped into my head: Should that tablet be a Nexus 7?
Tablets, led by the iPad, have the potential to shake up the comic-book industry even more than ebook readers have begun to change the world of prose books.
Not long after the iPad mini launched last fall, Cameron Yuill, the founder of AdGent Digital, started using the device to make business presentations.
The $60 iCase mini from Powis is a book-style case, available in a slew of patterns: plaid prints, checkerboard prints, pseudo-animal skins, vintage book covers, and more.
The $20 CoverBuddy is a slim rubber hardshell case that works to protect the back of your Smart Cover-clad iPad mini. The case, available in colors to match Apple's Smart Cover lineup, protects just the back of your tablet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTIT Procurement Advisor | Financial ServicesQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTPerl DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTProject Manager-Rail/ Telecommunication /Electrical engineeringOther
- FTAdministration Support Officers - APS 5/6ACT
- FTE Learning Web DesignerWA
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTAssurance specialist(Quality Assurance and Process Improvement)ACT
- CCDigital Content SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | SaaS FintechOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Process Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSenior .Net Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - Data AnalyticsOther
- FTResource /Operations AnalystOther