iOS on the iPad isn't all it could be—here are a few ideas on how to fix it.
The Spark Board meeting device that Cisco Systems introduced on Tuesday is not so much a whiteboard or a videoconferencing screen as a giant tablet that everyone in the room can share.
Apple TVs and iPads give patients more control at Jacobs Medical Center. Behind the scenes, UCSD Health Sciences relies on Jamf technology to manage and secure its interactive patient care system.
Back up your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and get ready to upgrade to Apple's next-gen operating system.
Apple's latest mobile operating system arrives today, and here is a list of all the devices that support iOS 10.
Apple is including the iPhone and iPad Pro in this year's back-to-school promotion because the company must manage a slumping smartphone as well as a stuck-in-decline tablet market, an analyst said.
The OneNote and Evernote note-taking apps are both useful, but one is thoughtfully designed for use with the iPad Pro and Apple's Pencil stylus, while the other ... isn't.
Let’s face it: Third-party keyboards have left Apple’s iOS keyboard in the dust. Here are our favorite picks.
Pour out some pixels for the gesture that unlocked every iPhone for years.
Apple's focus on security means it will eventually offer Macs equipped with an ARM processor, Creative Strategies analyst Ben Bavarian said.
The new iPad Pro has the hardware needed to make it an easy editing tool for videographers on the go. This video was imported directly to the iPad and edited in iMovie.
Executive News Editor Ken Mingis and Apple expert Michael deAgonia get some hands-on time with Apple's new 9.7-in. iPad Pro.
Night Shift isn't sensor based and auto-adjusting like True Tone. But it works almost the same, and you don't have to buy a brand-new iPad Pro to get it.
Go ahead, save a couple hundred bucks by picking the 9.7-inch iPad Pro over the 12.9-inch model. It's sized much better and barely compromises at all.
For the first time, over a third of browser-based online transactions globally are now made on a mobile device, compared to just 30 per cent last quarter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLead Business Analyst, MortgagesOther
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP CRM, ABAP, FIORI & UI5 ResourcesSA
- FTService Desk AnalystOther
- FTService Desk Consultant - Level 2Other
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- CCJunior Network Designer - Telco - GISVIC
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTProject Manager Large ICT Enabled Business Change ProjectQLD
- CCSAP CRM, ABAP, FIORI & UI5 ResourcesACT
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTSnr Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSecurity Service Desk Operative - TelecommunicationsOther
- FT.Net Developer (WCF & WPF)Other
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTeCommerce Solution ArchitectOther
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTICT Project ManagerQLD
- FTSharePoint DeveloperACT