iOS on the iPad isn't all it could be—here are a few ideas on how to fix it.
The Spark Board meeting device that Cisco Systems introduced on Tuesday is not so much a whiteboard or a videoconferencing screen as a giant tablet that everyone in the room can share.
Apple TVs and iPads give patients more control at Jacobs Medical Center. Behind the scenes, UCSD Health Sciences relies on Jamf technology to manage and secure its interactive patient care system.
Back up your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and get ready to upgrade to Apple's next-gen operating system.
Apple's latest mobile operating system arrives today, and here is a list of all the devices that support iOS 10.
Apple is including the iPhone and iPad Pro in this year's back-to-school promotion because the company must manage a slumping smartphone as well as a stuck-in-decline tablet market, an analyst said.
The OneNote and Evernote note-taking apps are both useful, but one is thoughtfully designed for use with the iPad Pro and Apple's Pencil stylus, while the other ... isn't.
Let’s face it: Third-party keyboards have left Apple’s iOS keyboard in the dust. Here are our favorite picks.
Pour out some pixels for the gesture that unlocked every iPhone for years.
Apple's focus on security means it will eventually offer Macs equipped with an ARM processor, Creative Strategies analyst Ben Bavarian said.
The new iPad Pro has the hardware needed to make it an easy editing tool for videographers on the go. This video was imported directly to the iPad and edited in iMovie.
Executive News Editor Ken Mingis and Apple expert Michael deAgonia get some hands-on time with Apple's new 9.7-in. iPad Pro.
Night Shift isn't sensor based and auto-adjusting like True Tone. But it works almost the same, and you don't have to buy a brand-new iPad Pro to get it.
Go ahead, save a couple hundred bucks by picking the 9.7-inch iPad Pro over the 12.9-inch model. It's sized much better and barely compromises at all.
For the first time, over a third of browser-based online transactions globally are now made on a mobile device, compared to just 30 per cent last quarter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Power surge at British Airways data center causes flight chaos
- Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTUAT CoordinatorQLD
- CCMid-level Business Process Analyst (Automation) - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- FTDatabase Engineer (Oracle)ACT
- CCChange ManagerWA
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- CCSplunk - Technical AnalystVIC
- CCPega DeveloperACT
- TPProject Manager - SOE / Office 365VIC
- FTIteration ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Unix/Linux EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTProject Manager HFC Capacity ManagementVIC
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- CCPenetration Test Analyst or Ethical HackerACT
- FTSystem Support Analyst, ERPNSW
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Solution Architect -Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- CCGraduate DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW