Acer expects to meet its target of shipping 250,000 to 300,000 ultrabooks in the fourth quarter, it said Wednesday, after struggling with declining PC sales this past year.
The Federal Court of Australia has today overturned the preliminary injunction against the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Australia, paving the way for the banned tablet to be officially sold Down Under.
Hewlett-Packard, which recently discontinued its TouchPad tablets, took the top spot among tablet vendors behind Apple's iPad this year through October, according to research from NPD.
Christmas may be the season to be jolly, but if you're hoping for some brand-new iOS apps to lift your festive mood over the holidays then we're afraid you're in for a disappointment.
Samsung will have to wait until March next year to see if its attempt to get sales of the iPhone 4S banned in Australia is successful.
Android has surged ahead in the global smartphone market with more than half of all handsets sold worldwide in Q3 2011 running Google's mobile OS.
Apple is working on a smaller iPad and plans to increase the screen size of the next iPhone to 4 inches, according to a report.
Some users are claiming that iOS 5.0.1 hasn't fixed issues with battery life that it was supposed to remedy.
Apple will need new LED back-light solutions for the next-generation iPad if it increases the resolution of the display, according to reports from Apple's supply chain.
Apple became one of the world's most successful technology companies under Steve Jobs, and it remains to be seen whether new leader Tim Cook can sustain the company's market dominance and magic.
While the iPad continues to be a big success, the tablet market offers a harsher climate to vendors other than Apple -- and pricing strategies may be an important factor in their difficulties.
The legal battle between Apple and Samsung has reached fever pitch, with Apple getting an injunction to stop the sale of the Galaxy 10.1 tablet in Australia as Samsung launches new versions of its smartphones to keep them on sale in the Netherlands. ...
Apple has unwittingly become an enterprise player, says Edward Marczak, author and executive editor of MacTech magazine. The company is leading the trend toward IT consumerization as users become attached to their iPads and iPhones and IT administra...
While Apple's iPad reigns as the top-selling tablet in China, half of the sales for the iconic device have come from unauthorized resellers, according to a Beijing-based research firm.
was a polarising force that reshaped the tech industry several times
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- Tannenberg expands Verdun's World War I horrors to the Eastern front
- Audio-Technica ATH-AG1X review: A good gaming headset with one killer flaw
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTDelivery Analyst | $62 p/hrVIC
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Deployment ManagerVIC
- TPPrimary Support Officer (Level 1)VIC
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCSenior Data EngineerNSW
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSupport OfficerSA
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- CCPega DeveloperSA
- CCProject Delivery LeadQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW