Apple could be working on two new iPhones with bigger, curved, pressure-sensitive displays, according to new reports.
Accessory makers, Fuse Chicken, have come up with an iPhone Air concept
Following Apple's hiring of Burberry CEO Angela Ahrendts, Apple's relationship with the fashion industry has come under more scrutiny than ever before. How closely are the two connected?
Android tablets may be on the rise in China, but that hasn't stopped Beijing resident Fu Zheng from buying Apple's latest iPad product. He was among the first to get his hands on the device on Friday when Apple launched the iPad Air at one of its loc...
The revamped Apple iWork suite changes the game for tablet productivity
The iPad Air was unveiled last week to an adoring public, and tech reporters quickly posted their thoughts in a swathe of early reviews. The overall response was positive; in our review of reviews, we present the pick of the praise lavished on the iP...
AT&T won't be matching T-Mobile's offer of free wireless data for the iPad Air when the device debuts at the company's stores across the U.S. next month.
The first glance at Apple’s latest additions to the iPad tablet line
Apple has given the iPad its first redesign since it debuted in 2010 and rechristened it the iPad Air. The fifth-generation model of the popular tablet computer is thinner and lighter than previous models and will go on sale starting in November.
With Apple widely expected to be launching a new iPad mini, it's worth revisiting what makes the mini such a compelling product.
Apple's widely anticipated Tuesday product launch (Wednesday 7am AEST) is expected to bring evolutionary updates to its iPad line and launch dates for new PCs and the latest version of its desktop OS.
Apple has begun decorating the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco with colourful banners ahead of its 22 October event, which we expect will give us our first look at the iPad 5 and iPad mini 2.
What's better than one Apple event? Two Apple events, naturally. The folks from Cupertino evidently agree, as they have dispatched invitations to the media for a gathering next Tuesday, October 22, in San Francisco at the Yerba Buena Center for the A...
Apple is hiring Burberry CEO Angela Ahrendts to lead its retail business, choosing someone from a fashion brand rather than from a consumer electronics retail chain.
Reports this week have reiterated the rumour that Apple is working on a larger iPhone (or two) that could be set to launch in 2014, with two analysts claiming that supply chain research has made them "confident" that a bigger iPhone is coming.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital Business Analyst - IntermediateQLD
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- TPProject Manager - IT SecurityQLD
- FTSystem Specialist - Operational Technology SystemsOther
- FTTechnical Lead / Senior Systems EngineerOther
- FTProject Manager - Data Centre refreshOther
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerNSW
- FTCapability Specialist | Business AnalystOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTProject Coordiantor - Warehouse and Supply Chain ManagementOther
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCAdvisory Project Manager - Infrastructure Services.QLD
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- TPAPS6 Business AnalystACT
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTSystems ArchitectNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileVIC
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- CCSolaris / Oracle SPARC administratorVIC