Long-time Apple watchers know that the end of the year usually brings a bountiful harvest of new and updated products from the company. Indeed, just two short weeks in September have ushered in new iPhones, iOS 7, a new version of iTunes, a modest bu...
You love your iPad, and chances are good that you need to use Microsoft Office for work. You have lots of options for editing documents created in Microsoft Word and Excel on your iPad, but what about the third major component of Microsoft Office, Po...
What surprised me upon making the decision to buy a new tablet was the first question that popped into my head: Should that tablet be a Nexus 7?
Tablets, led by the iPad, have the potential to shake up the comic-book industry even more than ebook readers have begun to change the world of prose books.
Not long after the iPad mini launched last fall, Cameron Yuill, the founder of AdGent Digital, started using the device to make business presentations.
If you were lucky enough to receive a new iPad for the holidays this year, we hope you have fun exploring what the tablet has to offer. By now you've probably acquainted yourself with the built-in apps on your iPad, so you may want to reach outside t...
Words that spring from an iPad are not necessarily the same words that would come from other devices.
The release of the fourth-generation iPad so soon after the third-generation iPad may have come as a surprise to even diehard Apple watchers, but the device itself won't. By now, we all know what an iPad looks like, and the fourth-generation iPad loo...
When the iPad debuted, many called it "just a big iPod touch." Most soon realized that such claims were misguided, as the iPad turned out to be much more: more powerful, more capable, more useful, more everything. Instead of being arithmetically bigg...
Should you get an iPad? If so, which model? And after you decide on a model, which size? And should you buy one with cellular connectivity?
The iPad mini doesn’t arrive in stores until November 2, but we got to spend some time with one after Apple’s media event at the California Theater in San Jose. Our conclusion: Yes, it’s a small iPad - but there’s more (and less) to it than that. Her...
Though some of us didn’t believe it would happen, all signs point to Apple unveiling a smaller iPad (among other things) at its October 23 event.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSAP HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- FTNetwork AdministratorQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - Change and Process ImprovementQLD
- FTSQL DBA SpecialistVIC
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANENSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- FTLead Senior Systems Engineer | 90 - 120K + Super|VIC
- CCJava Developer - IntergrationQLD
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsACT
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTWeb Developer - 2 PositionsQLD
- TPArcGIS DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsNSW
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- TPSenior Java Developer - Contract till June 2018QLD
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW