Rumors are circulating that the next generation iPhone may actually already exist. Log data captured by analytics firm PinchMedia related to the iBart app have identified the existence of an iPhone 3.1. That is literally the only fact backing this ru...
Apple is investigating reports of poor battery life problems from iPhone 3GS users after they upgraded to the 3.1 OS. The iPhone 3.1 software update delivered many new features, but some users also report that the phone's battery life is severely and...
Apple released the iPhone 3.0.1 software update, patching the SMS vulnerability revealed Thursday at the Black Hat security conference in Las Vegas. The release notes of the 3.0.1 update were short and to the point: "Fixes SMS vulnerability" for the ...
Another week, and yet another iPhone issue. Only this time, it's not overheating. Some users are reporting that the battery life on their brand new iPhone 3GS is not as long as they expected. And this time, it doesn't look like it's a hardware proble...
The first jailbreaking application for the iPhone 3GS is now available. The tool, called purplera1n, will only allow the installation of unofficial third-party applications, but will not unlock the iPhone 3GS.
In a few short years, Apple has established the iPhone as the mobile platform to beat. Each successive firmware update opens new, and often unmatched, features for users and developers to explore. Many of these features, however, find their roots out...
The iPhone's security flaws were laid bare at the Black Hat Conference in Las Vegas yesterday, and now the smartphone-clutching public has boiled itself into a frenzy. But how serious is this supposed iPhone virus, and what can be done to protect you...
The iPhone 3GS has been an undeniable marketplace hit since its release on June 19, and will likely continue to soar in sales despite three customer complaints that have surfaced recently. The big three gripes: the iPhone 3GS battery life is dismal, ...
The new iPhone 3.0 OS is now old news, but does its enhancements overcome any advantages that the BlackBerry has over the iPhone? In May, I pitted the BlackBerry Bold in a head-to-head competition against the iPhone 3G, which handily beat RIM's busin...
When Apple unveiled the iPhone 3.0 OS and Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard at WWDC recently, I was struck that one of the most significant additions to Snow Leopard came from the iPhone 2.0 OS: support for ActiveSync and native Microsoft Exchange.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- TPIT TrainerQLD
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSAP ABAP DEVELOPMENT LEAD- NSW GovernmentOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- TPSolution Architect | Azure | CRMQLD
- FTSenior Development Expert – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FT.Net Developer (WCF & WPF)Other
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Veeam / Shadow ProtectOther
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- CCFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCTechnical ArchitectQLD
- FTFinancial AnalystOther
- TPStakeholder Engagement Specialist - Change Manager - HealthQLD
- FTIT GraduateACT
- FTSolution Designer, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTC#.Net DeveloperVIC