Rumors are circulating that the next generation iPhone may actually already exist. Log data captured by analytics firm PinchMedia related to the iBart app have identified the existence of an iPhone 3.1. That is literally the only fact backing this ru...
Apple is investigating reports of poor battery life problems from iPhone 3GS users after they upgraded to the 3.1 OS. The iPhone 3.1 software update delivered many new features, but some users also report that the phone's battery life is severely and...
Apple released the iPhone 3.0.1 software update, patching the SMS vulnerability revealed Thursday at the Black Hat security conference in Las Vegas. The release notes of the 3.0.1 update were short and to the point: "Fixes SMS vulnerability" for the ...
Another week, and yet another iPhone issue. Only this time, it's not overheating. Some users are reporting that the battery life on their brand new iPhone 3GS is not as long as they expected. And this time, it doesn't look like it's a hardware proble...
The first jailbreaking application for the iPhone 3GS is now available. The tool, called purplera1n, will only allow the installation of unofficial third-party applications, but will not unlock the iPhone 3GS.
In a few short years, Apple has established the iPhone as the mobile platform to beat. Each successive firmware update opens new, and often unmatched, features for users and developers to explore. Many of these features, however, find their roots out...
The iPhone's security flaws were laid bare at the Black Hat Conference in Las Vegas yesterday, and now the smartphone-clutching public has boiled itself into a frenzy. But how serious is this supposed iPhone virus, and what can be done to protect you...
The iPhone 3GS has been an undeniable marketplace hit since its release on June 19, and will likely continue to soar in sales despite three customer complaints that have surfaced recently. The big three gripes: the iPhone 3GS battery life is dismal, ...
The new iPhone 3.0 OS is now old news, but does its enhancements overcome any advantages that the BlackBerry has over the iPhone? In May, I pitted the BlackBerry Bold in a head-to-head competition against the iPhone 3G, which handily beat RIM's busin...
When Apple unveiled the iPhone 3.0 OS and Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard at WWDC recently, I was struck that one of the most significant additions to Snow Leopard came from the iPhone 2.0 OS: support for ActiveSync and native Microsoft Exchange.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 4 Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- 5 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
Join the newsletter!
- Data caps must die: How Google and Microsoft's cloud gaming ambitions could conquer ISP greed
- 15 years later, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 is finally happening
- Teach My Google Assistant About Esports, You Cowards
- Your Steam library is getting a massive visual overhaul this summer
- The Epic Games Store won't always push for exclusives 'at this scale'
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?