The Samsung Galaxy S III, for the first time, is the top-selling smartphone in the world, beating out both the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5, according to Strategy Analytics data for the third quarter of 2012.
The Commonwealth Bank has officially released a new mobile banking app for Apple iPhones, Kaching, almost two months after unveiling the software.
Apple iPhone 4S users can easily annoy people around them by talking to their handset when using the built-in assistant feature known as Siri.
Users of Apple's iPhone 4S are even more satisfied than iPhone 4 users last year, with 96 percent somewhat or very satisfied, according to a survey from ChangeWave Research. However, 38 percent of those surveyed said the phone's battery life is too s...
Who knew Apple's iOS 5 mobile operating system held so many secrets? Developers and sleuthing hackers have been hard at work since Apple released the OS in October unearthing a number of hidden features and tweaking the OS to do things it was never i...
Apple is working to fix the battery problems faced by users of devices carrying its i0S 5 mobile operating system, solve a security issue with the magnetic SmartCover for the iPad 2 and add a new multi-touch feature to its original tablet.
Apple iPhone 4S users worried about the device’s battery draining rapidly can take steps to prevent the problem.
Nokia is betting its future on Microsoft’s mobile OS, and has introduced its first Windows Phone 7 device, the Lumia 800.
Bluetooth 4.0, which can be found inside the iPhone 4S and the latest MacBook Air and Mac Mini, is being rebranded by the group that controls the technology.
The Commonwealth Bank has unveiled a new banking application for Apple iPhones that allows users to wirelessly pay for goods and services using NFC (Near Field Communication) technology.
The head of Google's Android mobile OS, Andy Rubin, doesn't think your smartphone should be your personal assistant. In comments made during an interview at the AsiaD conference this week, Rubin downplayed the impact of Siri -- the voice interactive ...
Apple's new iPhone has been flying out of retail and warehouse shelves at an unprecedented rate. The company announced Monday morning that it has sold more than 4 million units of the iPhone 4S in just three days.
According to Apple, the iPhone 4S is selling very, very well. But not everyone is having a smooth experience with Apple's latest handset. A handful of issues are causing problems for a subset of users.
The demand for the iPhone 4S has been overwhelming. Apple has shattered previous sales records, and seems on track to sell three or four million of the new iPhone 4S just this weekend. Obviously there are many who can't wait to get the latest Apple s...
iFixit's iPhone teardowns seem to happen earlier every year. This time, the hardware repair group has cracked open an iPhone 4S one day ahead of its October 14 launch date.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical Delivery Lead - BillingVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneACT
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerOther
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksNSW
- FTAudio Visual TechnicianOther
- FTCareer transition Specialist | Must be immediately availableOther
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTRecruitment Consultant - Major AccountsOther
- FTSecurity Service Desk Operative - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTRAN SMEOther
- FTIT Systems EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- CCC# Web API EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 and 3 Server EngineerOther
- FTPenetration TesterOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneOther