Huawei has launched a premium phablet that radically undercuts its rivals on price as it tries to grow its stake in the technologically savvy Australian market.
Australians keen on the Edge phablet will have to wait nearly a fortnight more for the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
St George Bank has activated Touch ID login for its iOS mobile application following the successful implementation and trials of the biometric technology by subsidiary, Bank of Melbourne.
Updated pricing: Samsung has delayed the launch of its Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge phablets in Australia. The Note 4 was originally scheduled for release on 29 October, with the Note Edge due to follow on 5 November.
The outspoken CEO of Foxconn Technology Group, the maker of Apple's iPhone 6 Plus, is scoffing at the idea that the iPhone Plus has a problem with bending if left in a user's pocket too long, and said rivals were behind the controversy.
Apple, responding to Bendgate, Bendghazi, or whatever you wish to call the issue of seemingly-bendable iPhone 6 and 6 Plus models, claims the problem isn't nearly as widespread as the Internet hullabaloo would suggest. Apple told the Wall Street Jour...
Apple today released, then quickly pulled, its first update for iOS 8 after customers flooded its support forum with reports that their iPhone 6 and 6 Plus smartphones could no longer connect to a cellular network.
Apple’s iPhone 6 and 6 Plus have been cracked opened and stripped by repair site iFixit, which has revealed key specifications and repairing gripes.
Hundreds of people lined the sidewalks stretching from Apple’s George street store all the way towards Darling Harbour in the hope of getting an iPhone 6 today.
IT reviewer, David Rahimi, from California, was the first person to get the new iPhone 6 when the doors opened at 8am at Apple's Sydney city store in George St.
Here you’ll find a detailed recap of some of the cooler and most important new products and services Apple announced yesterday.
A glimpse at Apple's much-anticipated new iPhones
As expected, analysts were prompt to compile market forecasts in response to Apple’s annual revelation event which, this year, saw it unveil its iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus and the Apple Watch.
Few announcements summon as much attention as a brand new iPhone, and this year, for the second time in as many years, Apple gave us two models of its smartphone to pore over. I got my mitts on the newest mobile devices in the hands-on area after Tue...
Apple unveiled its first wearable last night, the Apple Watch, along with the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Chief executive Tim Cook paid tribute to Steve Jobs during the presentation by paraphrasing his famous "one more thing."
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 2 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 3 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 4 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 5 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
Join the newsletter!
- How to use Terminal to securely erase free space on a Mac’s drive
- RAVPower Portable Power Station 252.7Wh Power House review: Perfect for a weekend camping trip
- Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for around $700
- Ultrawide vs. dual monitors: Which should you choose?
- Adata XPG Gammix S70 Blade SSD review: A worthy Samsung 980 Pro rival
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Razer just made gamer thimbles
- How to download proof of Covid-19 vaccination to your smartphone in Australia
- HTC Vive Pro 2 Full Kit is now available for pre-order in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?