Apple has launched its iWork suite of productivity apps for the iPhone and iPod touch, with the individual Pages, Numbers and Keynote apps costing $12.99 each from the Australian App Store. The apps, which were previously only available to iPad users...
In a blog post Google software engineer, Wenzhang Zhu, has announced the availability of the Google Translate for iPhone app.
Skype's free iPhone app now offers 3G video calls -- but Skype still recommends using Wi-Fi for best call quality
There's a lot to watch in the nighttime sky -- everything from the International Space Station and meteor showers to planets and stars.
It looks like we'll finally be seeing an official Google Voice App for the iPhone in the App Store. TechCrunch reports that not only should we expect to see the official app in the App Store soon, but that it's already been approved by the higher-ups...
Flipboard broke new ground when it launched its flashy iPad app last month that "socialized" the news by turning feeds from Facebook, Twitter, and such into a slick electronic magazine. Now Blancspot Media is promising to bring the pizzazz of social ...
Box.net, a cloud storage provider, recognized that users on the go are often unable to connect with the cloud--often when access to the data stored in the cloud is most urgent. To solve that problem, Box is updating its iPhone and iPad apps to sync f...
News of hacked iTunes user accounts made headlines earlier this week, but it turns out only a very small fraction of users were affected.
Microstrategy on Tuesday is announcing a next-generation mobile BI (business intelligence) application for Apple's iPhone and iPad, joining the growing pack of enterprise vendors that are embracing the red-hot platform.
Apple today pulled a large number of apps created by a Vietnamese iPhone developer after claims by competitors that he had pushed his software to the top of the best seller list by purchasing them with stolen credit cards.
A group of iPhone apps that had received top rankings on the iTunes Store have disappeared from the top 50 book applications following complaints from developers.
Gaming news is trickling out of Apple's annual tech conference, WWDC 2010, and the hot item of the hour is FarmVille for your iPhone. That's right -- you can now harvest your virtual crops and visit your friends' farms literally all the time.
Using MasterCard's MoneySend application, iPhone and iPad users will be able to send or receive money using their phone or tablet, the card company said on Thursday.
Mozilla plans to submit an application to Apple's iPhone App Store next month, but it won't be a full-fledged Firefox browser, the company said Wednesday.
While D3 Publishing is currently working on bringing the next chapter of the Puzzle Quest franchise to the Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS, Namco Networks will deliver the game to PCs as well as Apple's portable iPhone and iPad platforms.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDevOps Team LeaderNSW
- TPProgram Manager - 10+ month contractQLD
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- CCCloud Orchestration SpecialistNSW
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- CCPerformance TesterNSW
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantOther
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantOther
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTWorkforce AnalystOther
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (Unified Comms)Other
- FTSenior Project Manager- Cloud- AWS, Office 365- PRINCE2Other
- CCSenior Media Data ExpertVIC
- FTSAP Logistics Consultant - SD/MM/LE/WMOther
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- FTResource /Operations AnalystOther
- CCTechnical Support - L2 with NV1 OR NV2 clearance (current / inactive).VIC
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityNSW
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTL1 Service Desk SupportWA