Apple has launched its iWork suite of productivity apps for the iPhone and iPod touch, with the individual Pages, Numbers and Keynote apps costing $12.99 each from the Australian App Store. The apps, which were previously only available to iPad users...
In a blog post Google software engineer, Wenzhang Zhu, has announced the availability of the Google Translate for iPhone app.
Skype's free iPhone app now offers 3G video calls -- but Skype still recommends using Wi-Fi for best call quality
There's a lot to watch in the nighttime sky -- everything from the International Space Station and meteor showers to planets and stars.
It looks like we'll finally be seeing an official Google Voice App for the iPhone in the App Store. TechCrunch reports that not only should we expect to see the official app in the App Store soon, but that it's already been approved by the higher-ups...
Flipboard broke new ground when it launched its flashy iPad app last month that "socialized" the news by turning feeds from Facebook, Twitter, and such into a slick electronic magazine. Now Blancspot Media is promising to bring the pizzazz of social ...
Box.net, a cloud storage provider, recognized that users on the go are often unable to connect with the cloud--often when access to the data stored in the cloud is most urgent. To solve that problem, Box is updating its iPhone and iPad apps to sync f...
News of hacked iTunes user accounts made headlines earlier this week, but it turns out only a very small fraction of users were affected.
Microstrategy on Tuesday is announcing a next-generation mobile BI (business intelligence) application for Apple's iPhone and iPad, joining the growing pack of enterprise vendors that are embracing the red-hot platform.
Apple today pulled a large number of apps created by a Vietnamese iPhone developer after claims by competitors that he had pushed his software to the top of the best seller list by purchasing them with stolen credit cards.
A group of iPhone apps that had received top rankings on the iTunes Store have disappeared from the top 50 book applications following complaints from developers.
Gaming news is trickling out of Apple's annual tech conference, WWDC 2010, and the hot item of the hour is FarmVille for your iPhone. That's right -- you can now harvest your virtual crops and visit your friends' farms literally all the time.
Using MasterCard's MoneySend application, iPhone and iPad users will be able to send or receive money using their phone or tablet, the card company said on Thursday.
Mozilla plans to submit an application to Apple's iPhone App Store next month, but it won't be a full-fledged Firefox browser, the company said Wednesday.
While D3 Publishing is currently working on bringing the next chapter of the Puzzle Quest franchise to the Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS, Namco Networks will deliver the game to PCs as well as Apple's portable iPhone and iPad platforms.
Bitdefender solutions stop attacks before they even begin! Get cybersecurity that 500 MILLION users already have and trust.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- 3 ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- 4 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 5 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
Join the newsletter!
- How next-gen motion capture will supercharge VR arcades
- T-Mobile will reportedly sell the OnePlus 6T, which is great… for everyone but you
- Robot Cache, a Steam rival that lets you sell your 'used' games and mine cryptocoins, opens signups
- Upgrade your gaming rig with these sweet GTX 1080 Ti and ultrawide monitor deals
- Fnatic Streak RGB review: A gaming keyboard that punches well above its price
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung officially debut the Galaxy Note 9
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- HTC U12+: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?