When shopping for the latest gadgets for your children this Christmas, be aware of some of the risks involved when buying connected toys.
We’ve reviewed many phones this year. Usually the later models are better than the older ones, but which ones had the most impact and which ones stood the test of time. Here are the contenders for our Phone of the Year 2016 award.
While it won’t affect everyone, a serious bug reared its head at the weekend with me. When you drive into a tunnel and then hit a traffic jam, Apple Maps keeps going at the same speed. While this is something I’ve actually wanted for tunnel navigatio...
After you inhale that new-iPhone smell, follow this setup guide to be up and running faster than you can say A10 Fusion.
You can pay an exorbitant amount for a phone. But the top-end iPhones and Samsungs really don’t do much that half-priced alternatives can’t match. In some instances the cheaper options are actually better! We’ve reviewed most of the market lately and...
A two-year-old tangerine Mimco IPhone 5 case pathetically gasps as it attempts to hold a bursting-at-the-seams phone wallet closed. It’s worn, tired and quite-literally hanging on with one, final thread. Every friend that picks it up tries to tear of...
They might lack sizzle, but the new iPhone SE and 9.7-inch iPad Pro fill important market niches.
“Hey Siri, give us a hint”
The iPhone 6s release date seems to be beyond doubt now. Apple is confidently believed to be releasing the new models on September 18 in tier-one countries. This will follow a launch date thought to be September 9...
Every smartphone that has passed through our testing labs in 2016 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selection down according...
Apple is cooking up such an iPhone upgrade path, with a wave of rumors warning the next iteration will be faster, thinner, and possibly even curvier than before.
I have spent 24 hours with the Apple Watch and I don’t hate it. Inherently I should; I hate all smartwatches because who knows what they do, or what they are supposed to do. But my hate is turning to indifference and I fear it could evolve further st...
Today marks the launch of Apple’s first wearable, simply called 'Watch'. Major apps are already available for download with reports claiming it is already part of an ecosystem 3000 apps strong. We’ve collated some of the best apps, from Australia and...
Microsoft may be pulling the Nokia brand from Australia, but the glorious company will leave an indelible legacy. Here's but a glimpse at ten just examples.
Apple’s iPhone 6 is being challenged by underdog Sony, which released the Xperia Z3 Compact this week in Australia. Both smartphones are crammed with the best technologies Apple and Sony have to offer, but the feature-set couldn’t be more different. ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
- Logitech G903 review: The best wireless mouse that (lots of) money can buy
- Logitech Powerplay review: Wireless-charging mouse pad will make you a believer
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTChief Information Security OfficerVIC
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- CCSite Acquisition CoordinatorNSW
- TPSenior/Principal Business Analyst - TransformationQLD
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- CCSalesforce CloudSense LeadVIC
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTGraduate Developer - C#.Net | SQL | Web ServicesQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- TPNetwork EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Integration ArchitectACT
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCTechnical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- FTStorage EngineerOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst (SAP Application )Other
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCMid Level .Net AnalystQLD