The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus are worth the upgrade if you want an amazing camera, water resistance, and better battery life.
If you weren't testing out the beta version of iOS 10, be careful when updating your iPhone.
Back up your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and get ready to upgrade to Apple's next-gen operating system.
Apple's latest mobile operating system arrives today, and here is a list of all the devices that support iOS 10.
Some customers missed out on getting a device via the iPhone Upgrade Program. Now, Apple is trying to make it right.
NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden has come up with a concept iPhone case that can help prevent the government from finding your location.
Apple needs to take some risks with its iPhone design now more than ever.
The next iPhone may not be a drastic departure, but iOS 10 reveals how Apple is looking at the iPhone for generations to come.
Apple is including the iPhone and iPad Pro in this year's back-to-school promotion because the company must manage a slumping smartphone as well as a stuck-in-decline tablet market, an analyst said.
Let’s face it: Third-party keyboards have left Apple’s iOS keyboard in the dust. Here are our favorite picks.
Pour out some pixels for the gesture that unlocked every iPhone for years.
Apple and Cisco Systems have fleshed out their plans to make iOS devices work better in enterprises and said the new capabilities will be available in the fall.
Intel has missed out on the iPhone party until now, ceding big business to other chip makers in the process. But that could be about to change.
Apple is planning to finally catch up with other smartphone makers by upping the base storage on its next iPhone to 32GB, according to an IHS analyst.
India reportedly has rejected Apple’s plan to sell refurbished iPhones in the country, a blow to the company’s hopes for growth there.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCMaster Data Officer - SAPNSW
- CCSenior Solution Analyst /Technical Business AnalystVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCMid-level Business Process Analyst (Automation) - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- TPUAT CoordinatorQLD
- FTeCommerce Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- CCSSIS / SSRS DeveloperNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- FTApplications Project ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksWA
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- FTUAT CoordinatorQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSecurity AnalystQLD
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Ruby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCProcurement & Contract SpecialistNSW
- FTIT Support Level 1 and 2NSW