The weeks leading up the HTC One's reveal witnessed a lot of rhetoric from the Taiwanese mobile phone maker. HTC released videos and infographics explaining that cell phone cameras in general were broken and promising that the company was going to fi...
My month with Windows Phone has drawn to a close, and the decision is before me: Do I stick with the Lumia 920, or return to my iPhone 5? There is perhaps no better description of my answer than that provided by the inimitable Peaches and Herb.
They say that celebrity deaths come in threes. It appears that Mophie battery cases for the iPhone 5 come in twos. Just a couple weeks after releasing the Juice Pack Helium --the company's first battery case for the iPhone 5--Mophie has unveiled its ...
Speck's $35 CandyShell Flip for iPhone 5 has one primary and two ancillary missions in life. The first is to protect your iPhone--something it does with extreme elegance.
Active iPhone owners face a choice: They can use their phones with abandon; they can recharge the phone at some point during the day; or they can opt for a battery of some sort. I prefer an iPhone case that includes a built-in battery.
I was a big fan of Cygnett's WorkMate case for the iPhone 4 and 4S. I was thus unsurprisingly eager to get my hands on the WorkMate for iPhone 5, a $25 case from the company offered in black and slate grey, black and olive green (which the company ca...
Cygnett describes its Bulldozer case for the iPhone 5 as offering "extra-protective silicone." The case is available in orange or black; I reviewed the orange unit.
Google has finally released its long-awaited Maps application for iOS.
How does the Google Nexus 4 compare to the Apple's flagship, the iPhone 5? Let's find out!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The top 3 Best DDR4 computer memory RAM kits in 2017 that you can buy right now
- Watch us play Vanquish on PC
- Microsoft's Beam becomes Mixer, adds four person split-screen streaming to battle Twitch
- Nvidia's new generation of powerful GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs finally embraces AMD
- How Thunderbolt 3 won the port wars
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- The simple RAM buying guide
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCWCEM DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTDisaster Recovery AnalystNSW
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital Developer | LAMP Stack | Digital AgencyNSW
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTPMO Quality OfficerNSW
- FTSecurity Dev Ops and Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSoftware DeveloperVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCState-wide Business Transition Lead - BrisbaneNSW
- CCService DeskSA
- CCICT Security Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- CCProject Manager Information ManagementQLD
- CCProject Manager - Grant managementNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- CCTesting Manager - Energy sectorVIC
- FTNetwork AdministratorQLD