Pentanet, the ISP that will power Australia’s version of the upcoming GeForce NOW streaming service, will hold an event on Wednesday June 9 to reveal details of its GeForce NOW Beta testing program.
After two years at the bottom of the Netflix ISP speed index leaderboard Telstra has caught up and has now the highest speed.
Internet service provider (ISP), TPG Telecom, has launched a set of six new NBN plans.
iiNet’s content delivery network (CDN) distributed 1.2 petabytes (PB) or 1228.8 terabytes (TB) of video and music data in December 2013 alone.
Internode will help to transform brain signals into music with a BrainWave helmet and its accompanying software at Adelaide’s Fringe Festival.
Upgrading to the NBN can be expensive but that doesn't mean there aren't cheap plans to be found.
Will you ever realistically need unlimited data on your broadband plan each month? Australian ISPs AAPT, TPG and Dodo seem to think so, as they all offer unlimited broadband plans. A number of smaller ISPs also offer unlimited broadband deals.
Will you ever realistically need a terabyte of data on your broadband plan each month? Australian ISPs iiNet, TPG and Primus seem to think so, as they all launched broadband plans last week that feature a terabyte of monthly data.
We've scoured the details of broadband plans offered by Australia's most popular ISPs to see what $50 can get you if you're after a basic, unbundled ADSL2+ plan. While you can receive better data allowances and lower overall monthly charges if you bu...
While the communications networks that aid groups set up quickly following the earthquake in Haiti were surely critical to rescue efforts, the new networks have had some negative effects on the local ISP community.
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
- 7 big ways Windows 11 changes Windows 10
- The next iPad mini: More screen and no more home button
- How iOS 15 transforms the way we think of iPhone updates
- Why you don't want a USB-C charger for your gaming laptop
- RapidX Modula5 review: A smart modular system for reducing charger clutter
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Every TV in Samsung's 2021 TV line-up explained: Neo QLED vs Crystal UHD vs QLED
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?