BlackBerry said it will continue to take steps to optimise its business, following a report that up to 40 per cent of its 12,700 employees will lose their jobs by year's end.
Linux developers were once just that, developers. But their role is changing says the Linux Foundation, which is expanding its training options to help them.
While Windows 8 is getting blamed for dismal PC sales, upgrading laptops and desktop systems isn't a priority for business users, according to new research.
For the second time in three years, Swedish networking giant Ericsson has outlined plans to make substantial cuts to its Australian workforce just before the Christmas holiday period begins.
IT organizations have a lot on their plates, and keeping the data center humming is only part of the equation. Factor in the threats coming at IT from every direction, and you can see why IT pros have ample reason to be paranoid. The invasion of cons...
Whether its in a startup, as a coder, an expert or a beginner, here is advice on how to get a job with computers whether it's entry-level or and advanced job.
The author of "Land the Tech Job You Love" thinks the way most of us look for a job is ineffective.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
- OnePlus 7T review: Just the right amount of ‘pro’
- Best smartphone photography tech: Gimbals, lenses and tripods
- Best Smart Speakers: Google Assistant vs Alexa vs Siri
- Six-month-old Galaxy S10 bug lets strangers bypass your fingerprint scan, Samsung admits
- Windows 10 November 2019 Update review: Fewer features now, bigger changes later
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?