No need to worry that Facebook will shut down on March 15, as reported by the supermarket tabloid Weekly World News.
LAS VEGAS -- AT&T will launch LTE smartphones, networks and other devices in mid-2011, and expects to complete a nationwide LTE deployment by the end of 2013, AT&T Mobility President Ralph de la Vega announced Wednesday at the AT&T Develo...
Intel will make a big splash at the Consumer Electronics Show on Jan. 6 with its Atom chips featured inside a variety of tablet computers and netbooks, but the chips are not expected to appear in smartphones until the last half of 2011.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies has announced the industry's highest density, single-platter hard disk drive that has an areal density of 636Gbit/inch, almost 100Gbit per square inch more than its closest competitor.
The man behind the world's largest social network has been named Time's Person of the Year.
IBM has selected STEC solid state drives (SSDs) based on consumer flash memory for use in its midrange and high-end storage arrays, the maker of SSD technologies for OEMs said today.
Samsung will soon unveil a luxury Galaxy Tab model that comes with a leather case and Bluetooth headset for about $US1000, according to reports.
At a tech conference in Paris on Friday, a Microsoft executive confirmed that the company made a failed bid to buy Facebook three years ago.
Mark Zuckerberg, the billionaire behind Facebook, has pledged to part with a sizable chunk of his fortune for good causes.
After losing a drawn-out bidding war to Hewlett-Packard to acquire storage vendor 3Par earlier this year, Dell re-opened its coffers in a bid to acquire Compellent Technologies, hoping the company will be the answer to its midrange storage area netwo...
Global sales of e-readers like Amazon.com's Kindle will reach 6.6 million devices by the end of 2010, and then jump 68 per cent to 11 million devices in 2011 as it battles popular media tablets such as Apple's iPad, Gartner said Wednesday.
A Google executive said this week that he's hopeful that Nokia will decide to adopt the Android platform after new leadership at the world's biggest mobile phone manufacturer finishes a new evaluation of smartphone options.
Shipments of smartphones, tablets and other app-enabled devices will overtake PCs shipments in the next 18 months, an event that may signify the end of the PC-centric era, market research firm IDC said.
Businesses will increasingly turn to social networking tools in 2011, but there will be fewer social platforms for companies to choose from, according to predictions from IT research firm IDC.
Verizon Wireless, the nation's largest wireless carrier, Wednesday will disclose details about its plan to launch its faster LTE 4G wireless network in 38 U.S. cities by the end of the year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Shopping site leaks Microsoft Surface Pro LTE price, features, and December ship date
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTIT Systems Administrator - Multiple Positions!Other
- FTChange and Business Deployment SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Objects DeveloperACT
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTJAVA DeveloperOther
- FTSQL BI Developer - SSRS, Power BIOther
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceVIC
- FTScrum Master / Senior Business AnalystOther
- FTInfrastructure/Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTSAP ISU Device management-FunctionalVIC
- CCEvent ManagementNSW
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Process Flow AnalystNSW
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperACT
- TP.Net ArchitectQLD
- FTTransition/ Transformation ExecutiveVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Support SpecialistACT