Creating an effective IT cover letter can mean the difference between getting the job or your resume getting trashed. These tips from IT career coaches and insiders will make your cover letter stand out.
Many IT pros in the past have shied away from specializing in .Net application development, out of fear of choosing too narrow a specialty and limiting future job opportunities. Now that it's clear the Microsoft development platform is sticking aroun...
Recruiters, professional résumé writers and other career experts give out tons of advice on how best to write a résumé that will stand out from the competition. Their intentions are noble - they want to help people land jobs - but the problem with th...
The revival of M&A activity is fuelling a growth in demand for business change and transformation specialists, a new jobs report has found.
New research says that the IT sector is "on the rebound", as demand for staff continues to grow.
When it comes to job stability and pay, storage administrators had it made in 2009.
Demand for IT professionals has grown in the last quarter. Our guide to the jobs that are in demand, what they pay, and the skills you need to get them.
Hey, we can't all have careers at Google. Sometimes when you work in IT, you have to hold your nose and hope for the best.
Apple iMac Pro
Cartier Calibre de Cartier Diver Watch
Bang and Olufsen Beoplay A9 Speaker
Samsung QLED 8K TV
Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 3000
Ballistix Sport AT
Toys for Boys
Tivoli PAL BT
ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac
Osmo Coding Awbie Game
Nix Pro Colour Sensor
Oregon Pro WMR500 Weather Station
ESET Smart Security Premium
Little Bits DROID Inventor Kit
ESET Internet Security
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
Office 365 Business Premium isn’t one-size fits all but if you’re the right sized business for it to make sense, there’s a good amount of value to be found in the package’s comprehensive software offering.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 2 Nokia 7.1 review: A modest and modern mid-tier option
- 3 Tenda Nova MW6 review: A gateway drug for mesh Wi-Fi
- 4 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 5 Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy S10 renders show hole-punch camera, headphone jack, and no fingerprint sensor
- AMD's Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 update is packed with performance-boosting features
- Picaboo photo book review: Decent overall, but photo reproduction is inconsistent
- AdoramaPix photo book review: A great tool that creates beautiful, hard-bound books
- PrestoPhoto photo book review: Affordable but seriously flawed
PCW Evaluation Team
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?