Salesforce.com's annual Dreamforce conference will kick off next week in San Francisco, and with a reported 120,000 people registered to attend in person and virtually, it will be the cloud software vendor's biggest shindig yet.
IT management in pictures
If there's anything Cal Henderson knows about, it's scaling technology to keep up with extremely rapid growth.
Oracle has come under considerable fire over the years for its restrictive license terms and aggressive audit program, but it appears at least some change is on the way.
The U.K. Cabinet Office has reportedly asked government departments and agencies to try to find ways to end their reliance on Oracle software, but it's not clear that approach will really solve its problems.
Windows 10 was released to the public on Wednesday, and Microsoft is already encouraging enterprises to begin considering an update.
Good programmers are notoriously hard to find, but HackerRank thinks it has the answer. A fresh cash infusion suggests it may be on to something.
When Cathy Lee started working at New York startup Faith Street last year, she quickly learned a lesson that could benefit other recent college graduates who want to advance their IT careers -- soft skills like being flexible, taking on new tasks and...
Microsoft is pledging dramatic improvements to its notoriously complex enterprise licensing, but experts are skeptical about the potential impact of the plan.
Contributing to open-source projects can give software developers an edge over other applicants in the competitive IT job market, say hiring professionals.
SAP's strategy event for the investment community on Tuesday offered few major surprises to anyone who's been closely monitoring the software vendor lately, but did serve to cement the company's future direction for product development, growth and cu...
Tyler Kresch isn't turning to graduate school to help him change his job from tech sales to running a startup; instead he's taking massive open online courses (MOOCs) to learn the IT skills necessary for that career move.
Whitepapers about IT management
To improve business processes and gain efficiency, its important to identify the signs that your ITSM solution is outdated, inefficient or both. In this paper we look at key questions'you should be asking, such as: • Is your IT staff still using time-consuming manual methods to address common service requests and IT requirements? • Does your organisation lack an automated Service Request Management (SRM) system? • Is your current ITSM solution able to support all your IT reporting and information needs?
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rusty Lake Paradise review: Bizarre and brilliant
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTSAP UI5 Developer - Multiple OpportunitiesOther
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerOther
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- CCIteration Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior DevOps EngineerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MortgagesOther
- CCSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTProject Manager | 12mth ContractOther
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Business Process Improvement - Six Sigma Black BeltVIC
- CCProject Administrator OR project coordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Financial ServicesQLD
- FTFull stack DeveloperOther
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FTNatural/ADABAS ProgrammerVIC
- FTIT Support OfficerWA
- CCNetwork operation engineerVIC
- FTSolution Architect- SAP S/4 HANA - Orange NSWOther
- CCTechnical Consultant - FortifyACT
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCDesktop EngineerQLD
- CCProcess Improvement LeadNSW
- FTICT Solution ArchitectACT