Salesforce.com's annual Dreamforce conference will kick off next week in San Francisco, and with a reported 120,000 people registered to attend in person and virtually, it will be the cloud software vendor's biggest shindig yet.
IT management in pictures
If there's anything Cal Henderson knows about, it's scaling technology to keep up with extremely rapid growth.
Oracle has come under considerable fire over the years for its restrictive license terms and aggressive audit program, but it appears at least some change is on the way.
The U.K. Cabinet Office has reportedly asked government departments and agencies to try to find ways to end their reliance on Oracle software, but it's not clear that approach will really solve its problems.
Windows 10 was released to the public on Wednesday, and Microsoft is already encouraging enterprises to begin considering an update.
Good programmers are notoriously hard to find, but HackerRank thinks it has the answer. A fresh cash infusion suggests it may be on to something.
When Cathy Lee started working at New York startup Faith Street last year, she quickly learned a lesson that could benefit other recent college graduates who want to advance their IT careers -- soft skills like being flexible, taking on new tasks and...
Microsoft is pledging dramatic improvements to its notoriously complex enterprise licensing, but experts are skeptical about the potential impact of the plan.
Contributing to open-source projects can give software developers an edge over other applicants in the competitive IT job market, say hiring professionals.
SAP's strategy event for the investment community on Tuesday offered few major surprises to anyone who's been closely monitoring the software vendor lately, but did serve to cement the company's future direction for product development, growth and cu...
Tyler Kresch isn't turning to graduate school to help him change his job from tech sales to running a startup; instead he's taking massive open online courses (MOOCs) to learn the IT skills necessary for that career move.
Whitepapers about IT management
To improve business processes and gain efficiency, its important to identify the signs that your ITSM solution is outdated, inefficient or both. In this paper we look at key questions'you should be asking, such as: • Is your IT staff still using time-consuming manual methods to address common service requests and IT requirements? • Does your organisation lack an automated Service Request Management (SRM) system? • Is your current ITSM solution able to support all your IT reporting and information needs?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTJunior DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)ACT
- FTData Analyst/Business Analyst/Project ManagerACT
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTCoach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- TPSenior Instructional Designer/TrainerQLD
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCMid Level .Net AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW