Salesforce.com's annual Dreamforce conference will kick off next week in San Francisco, and with a reported 120,000 people registered to attend in person and virtually, it will be the cloud software vendor's biggest shindig yet.
IT management in pictures
If there's anything Cal Henderson knows about, it's scaling technology to keep up with extremely rapid growth.
Oracle has come under considerable fire over the years for its restrictive license terms and aggressive audit program, but it appears at least some change is on the way.
The U.K. Cabinet Office has reportedly asked government departments and agencies to try to find ways to end their reliance on Oracle software, but it's not clear that approach will really solve its problems.
Windows 10 was released to the public on Wednesday, and Microsoft is already encouraging enterprises to begin considering an update.
Good programmers are notoriously hard to find, but HackerRank thinks it has the answer. A fresh cash infusion suggests it may be on to something.
When Cathy Lee started working at New York startup Faith Street last year, she quickly learned a lesson that could benefit other recent college graduates who want to advance their IT careers -- soft skills like being flexible, taking on new tasks and...
Microsoft is pledging dramatic improvements to its notoriously complex enterprise licensing, but experts are skeptical about the potential impact of the plan.
Contributing to open-source projects can give software developers an edge over other applicants in the competitive IT job market, say hiring professionals.
SAP's strategy event for the investment community on Tuesday offered few major surprises to anyone who's been closely monitoring the software vendor lately, but did serve to cement the company's future direction for product development, growth and cu...
Tyler Kresch isn't turning to graduate school to help him change his job from tech sales to running a startup; instead he's taking massive open online courses (MOOCs) to learn the IT skills necessary for that career move.
Whitepapers about IT management
To improve business processes and gain efficiency, its important to identify the signs that your ITSM solution is outdated, inefficient or both. In this paper we look at key questions'you should be asking, such as: • Is your IT staff still using time-consuming manual methods to address common service requests and IT requirements? • Does your organisation lack an automated Service Request Management (SRM) system? • Is your current ITSM solution able to support all your IT reporting and information needs?
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorOther
- CCProcurement SpecialistQLD
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- CCICT Procurement SpecialistQLD
- TPService Assurance ManagerQLD
- CCSCCM Application PackagerQLD
- TPOffice 365 Technical LeadQLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTAgile CoachOther
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!WA
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- FTSenior SAP IS-Retail LeadOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTLead DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSAP DevelopersNSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - OnsiteOther
- CCSalesforce Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- CCPEGA SSA DevVIC
- FTService Management LeadOther