In IT's never-ending search for efficiency improvements, client virtualization and its subsets -- presentation, application and desktop virtualization -- must be considered.
WASHINGTON - Longtime Microsoft executive Steven VanRoekel is set to become the nation's second federal CIO, replacing outgoing federal CIO Vivek Kundra.
When hackers broke into Google's computer network nearly two years ago, their first step was to take over Microsoft Windows machines running in the company's China offices. Would Google have been better off had those workers been running the Mac?
Ingram Micro's profits were dragged down for the second quarter in a row due to problems with an SAP implementation in Australia, the technology distributor said Thursday.
Hoping to boost its services offerings, IBM is assigning 200 of its researchers to the help the company manage its customers' business systems with more scientific precision.
Three quarters of companies are either currently using or plan to use public cloud storage offerings. What's more, all organizations with more than 500 employees are using or planning use of public cloud storage, mostly for e-mail, data protection an...
More people are bringing their own tablets and smartphones to work but IT departments have been slow to support them and may not even be aware of the trend, according to a report funded by Unisys and conducted by IDC.
With no definitive measure of how IT hiring fared during the recession, job experts hold conflicting opinions about the residual effects on that sector.
Compuware announced Wednesday it has purchased application performance monitoring vendor dynaTrace for US$256 million in cash, a move that builds upon its 2009 <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9139077/Update_Compuware_buys_Gomez_for_29...
Smart construction and good planning allowed Japan's data centers to escape virtually unharmed from the massive earthquake that rocked the country in March, a Japanese data center executive said Thursday.
Twitter co-founder Biz Stone is stepping away from his day-to-day duties at Twitter.
Microsoft is pitching its cloud-based Office 365 as a less costly alternative for IT budgets, assuming IT managers can find money in their budgets for a migration.
After several large breaches -- including the <a href="http://blogs.csoonline.com/1457/epsilon_hack_notification_letters">Epsilon</a>, <a href="http://www.csoonline.com/article/680689/sony-playstation-network-personal-user-data-stolen">Sony</a>, and ...
Oracle has quietly revealed pricing information for its long-awaited Fusion Applications, suggesting the software may now be generally available or will be soon following a six-year development process.
Half of the world's top airlines are spending more this year on IT and telecoms, according to the annual SITA/Airline Business Airline IT Trends Survey.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
- Google kicks off Android One in the U.S. with the Project Fi-equipped Moto X4
- Shopping site leaks Microsoft Surface Pro LTE price, features, and December ship date
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTNetwork Designer - Telecommunications - UrgentOther
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTBI - Business Intelligence, Analytics specialists & ArchitectsOther
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- FTNetwork SpecialistQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst (Logistics transformation program)Other
- FTBI DeveloperQLD
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTSenior Solution Architect - Data CentreACT
- FTLead UI Designer (Apps)NSW
- FTSOE Architect - Gold CoastQLD
- FTSalesForce AdministratorOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTScrum Master / Senior Business AnalystOther
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther