Oregon has filed a long-expected lawsuit against Oracle over its role developing the state's troubled health insurance exchange website, alleging the vendor fraudulently induced Oregon to pay hundreds of millions of dollars for software and services ...
It took some time and considerable internal effort, but SAP says it has made good on a pledge to simplify its software pricing and licensing model.
SAP is planning to spend up to US$500 million in Africa from now through 2020 in hopes of dramatically growing its business on the continent, particularly in countries outside of South Africa, where it already has a strong base.
IT shops that want professional support for MongoDB without paying for the enterprise edition of the company's increasingly popular NoSQL database now have an option from MongoDB itself.
Rimini Street has put on a brave face following a federal judge's determination that it stole Oracle's intellectual property in the course of providing software support to its customers.
A federal judge has dismissed a defamation claim against Oracle by third-party support vendor Rimini Street, saying Oracle was telling the truth when it accused the company of "massive theft" of its software.
Forrester has cut its worldwide IT spending forecast for this year, saying growth will be 3.3 per cent in US dollars, rather than 6.2 per cent. Total spending will be $US2.2 trillion.
Oracle has pushed out a major update to its E-Business Suite of applications, in a move that underscores the company's challenge of meeting customer needs while also persuading them to adopt its next-generation Fusion cloud software.
U.S. technology professionals searching for jobs may want to look in states not normally considered IT hot spots.
Oracle has sued Oregon for breach of contract, seeking more than US$20 million in fees the state is withholding for its work on Cover Oregon, a troubled insurance exchange website developed as part of President Barack Obama's health care policy overh...
Woe be to the software vendor who aggravates the mental status of recent law school grads.
Despite years of hype, some SAP customers remain puzzled over how the vendor's Hana in-memory computing platform can fit into their IT strategies, a newly released survey from the Americas' SAP Users' Group has found.
IBM hopes to expand its customer base and sell to executives outside of IT, including marketers, with a new set of consulting services that can be bought online with a credit card.
Oregon's effort to transition its health insurance exchange from a problem-wracked website originally developed by Oracle to the federal Healthcare.gov platform is going according to schedule and expectations, state officials said this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- FTTECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE LEADOther
- CCProject Manager - Office 365 Mail MigrationQLD
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- CCSecurity Engineer/AnalystACT
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- FTTechnology and Strategy Architecture ManagerQLD
- FTPMO ManagerOther
- CCSalesforce Cloud LeadVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Integrated Care ProgramQLD
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther