Healthcare.gov lacks several basic cybersecurity controls -- including strong passwords and consistent security patching -- nearly a year after the troubled launch of the insurance-shopping website, a government auditor said.
A senior member of the U.S. Senate plans to introduce legislation that would require websites and online advertising networks to stop tracking Web users who ask to be left alone.
A state senator in California has introduced a bill that would allow Web surfers to opt out of online tracking efforts by websites and advertising networks.
A bill that would direct the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to create a mechanism to allow consumers to opt out of online tracking efforts tops a list of proposals that would be bad for the Internet, according to e-commerce trade group NetChoice.
A senior Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives will soon introduce legislation designed to give Web users more control of their personal data and to give the U.S. Federal Trade Commission power to enforce voluntary privacy standards ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- KRACK Wi-Fi attacks shouldn't harm updated Windows PCs
- Microsoft delays Age of Empires: Definitive Edition as the series turns 20
- Amazon's selling the 256GB SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick for $100 today
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole review: This game doesn't stink, but the bugs sure do
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- CCTechnical Infrastructure Operations SMENSW
- FTPermanent Project ManagersACT
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)VIC
- FTAssociate Consultant - Help DeskNSW
- FTChange Manager - must have experience working in Fin ServicesOther
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTPre Sales Architect - Cyber SecurityACT
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Business Project Manager, MediaOther
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Server EngineerOther
- CCWorkforce Management Solutions Expert in Workbrain - Brisbane BasedQLD