Robots have already invaded the operating room in some hospitals, but in Belgium they will soon be taking on the potentially more difficult task -- for robots, at least -- of greeting patients and giving them directions.
Apple has called for a voluntary recall of AC wall plug adapters designed for use in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Europe, New Zealand and South Korea, after 12 incidents across the globe.
Remotely controlled construction machinery rolled into the site of the stricken Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant last week to help clear roads and passages of radioactive debris, the plant's operator said.
A day after Japan's biggest earthquake ever caused widespread destruction and as-yet uncounted deaths, Japan's biggest electronics companies are trying to ensure that employees in disaster areas are safe and facilities remain intact.
Holographic TV is the future, literally. Japanese tech-heads revealed proposals to FIFA this week to host the 2022 World Cup, offering with it holographic broadcasts to the globe.
Chinese handset and telecommunication equipment maker ZTE showed off its first handset designed for Japan, a model that's intended for elderly cell-phone users.
Apple appears to have reversed course in Japan on a key feature of its iPad 3G: It won't offer a version capable of being used with different cellular carriers there.
Sony is expected to next week report its first full-year operating profit in 2 years, according to a report in Saturday's Nikkei newspaper.
Complaints to a Japanese Internet watchdog regarding illegal content almost doubled in 2009, led by a surge in reports related to child pornography and illegal drugs.
In a triumph of later thinking, a Japanese company has invented a deskside 'eco' printer that needs no ink or toner and instead relies on a new kind of re-usable paper.
Ustream, a service that provides live video streaming across the Internet, has attracted US$20 million in investment from Japan's Softbank and is planning an expansion into Asia, it said Tuesday.
A new undersea fiber-optic cable has gone into operation that links Japan with the regional Trans-Pacific Express Cable Network (TPE), Japanese carrier NTT Communications said Monday.
Students at Tokyo's University of Science have developed a new version of their muscle suit, a wearable robotic suit that assists the muscles when carrying out strenuous tasks.
It might earn them university credits but a robot developed by students in Japan won't help dispel the image of the lazy student. The robot has been designed to fold clothes.
If you care about the environment and like gadgets there's a double dose of good news from this year's Tokyo Motor Show.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTMarketing Communications ManagerOther
- FTSCCM Systems AdministratorOther
- CCCICD ArchitectVIC
- FTIT Test Automation SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- CCC++ Developer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- TPSenior DBAVIC
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTIntegration Specialist / DeveloperQLD