The U.S. House of Representatives has voted to approve legislation that would encourage companies to share cyberattack information with each other and with the government, despite concerns that it would put new consumer information in the hands of su...
A long-standing effort to extend privacy protections to email and other data in the cloud got new life Thursday when U.S. lawmakers introduced not one, but two bills to reform the country's electronic privacy laws.
U.S. lawmakers want their counterparts in the European Parliament to back away from a resolution that would split up Google by separating search engines from other online services.
Some former supporters of a mobile phone unlocking bill in the U.S. Congress have withdrawn their support for the legislation because of a new provision added to it as it heads to the House of Representatives floor for a vote.
The U.S. House of Representatives moved closer Wednesday toward the passage of the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA), despite concerns that the cyberthreat information-sharing bill will allow Web-based companies to share a wide am...
The chief sponsor of the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA) in the U.S. Congress has ignited a Twitter storm by suggesting many opponents of the proposed cyberthreat sharing bill are 14-year-olds in basements.
The U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee has postponed further debate on the controversial Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) until after Congress' holiday break.
Industries that rely on fair use exceptions to U.S. copyright law have weathered the recent slow economy better than other businesses, according to a new study released by a tech trade group.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Five Eyes want “cooperation” from tech companies on encryption
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Why is the iPhone having an existential crisis? | The iPhone Show
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCData ArchitectVIC
- FTRelocate to Perth for Software Engineering RolesSA
- FTPractice Director Development – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTICT Support OfficerNSW
- TPSAP Training Officer - FinanceQLD
- FTFinance Manager / Finance Lead - CPA qualifiedOther
- FTIT Systems EngineerOther
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW
- TPGateway SpecialistACT
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager - TechnologyACT
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD
- CCTechnical Support - L2ACT
- FTPlatform/Technology Manager | Security & GovernanceOther
- FTWintel Server EngineerOther
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC