Microsoft's future hinges on attracting developers to build Windows 8 apps. But by offering financial incentives, supporting a range of programming languages and allowing developers to write code once for multiple devices, those developers may soon f...
Apple's Safari browser contains a critical, unpatched bug that attackers can use to infect Windows PCs with malicious code, researchers at US-CERT and other security firms said today.
There's no doubt mobile technologies have already made a big dent on our lives.
Twitter plans to launch a new platform that lets Web publishers display 'tweets' on their sites more broadly and easily than is possible today via the company's APIs (application programming interfaces).
Oracle Corp. today promised to aggressively push its newly acquired MySQL open-source database, rather than kill it.
An up-and-coming lightweight data interchange format for Web applications, considered by a growing number of people to be an alternative to XML, has gotten a boost from the standards body Ecma.
Game developer Gil Megidish states that he has "some kind of obsession with this game." Another World, released as Out of This World in North America, was a beautifully animated sci-fi adventure game first released in 1991 for the Commodore Amiga. Ov...
Google has decided to release as open source several of its key application development tools, hoping that they will prove useful for external programmers to build faster Web applications.
Ample SDK, a GUI toolkit for building cross-browser, client-side applications through a "natural and efficient" development experience, is set to make its debut as a 1.0 release on November 1, the founder of the project said on Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- Qantas booking systems go down after software fail
- Cadbury factory in Hobart hit as ransomware attacks Aussie businesses
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WCF & WPF)Other
- FTFinancial AnalystOther
- FTService Centre ManagerQLD
- FTWintel Server EngineerOther
- FTRelocate to Perth for Technology OpportunitiesQLD
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTDatabase DeveloperOther
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperQLD
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskOther
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD
- FTUX UI DesignerACT
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistsACT
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTL1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst - PageUp implementationOther
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst - 1st LevelACT
- FTRecruitment Consultant - Major AccountsOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD