The Good Guys is taking another leap towards listing on the Australian Stock Exchange after appointing Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs and UBS as joint lead managers to support its IPO.
Consumer electronics retailer, JB Hi-Fi (JBH), has reported a revenue of $2.12 billion for its 2016 half-year results ending December 31, 2015. In a statement on the ASX, the company said its net profit after tax (NPAT) comes up to $95.2 million for ...
Australian electronics retailer JB Hi-Fi has today announced it has partnered with importer and distributor Convoy to sell Harman/Kardon and JBL home theatre speakers and receivers.
Huawei has announced the impending Australian launch of its new Ascend P6 smartphone, but the device will not be sold through traditional telco carriers.
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei has announced the launch of its latest Android device, but it will not sell the phone through traditional carriers in Australia.
JB HiFi Limited (ASX:JBH) has reported record profits for the past financial year, accruing $65.1 million in income from $1.8 billion in sales.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google $2.72 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS with out patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- TPActive Directory AdministratorACT
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- TPIT Procurement Officer - Multiple PositionsQLD
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTBusiness Project Manager- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTWorkforce AnalystOther
- FTJAVA Programmer/DeveloperSA
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- TPTest AnalystVIC
- TPTest ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTMobile Studio LeadOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- FTBusiness Systems AnalystOther