Decent battery life, an excellent display, and reasonable performance let down by overwhelming software
Jelly Bean 4.2
The Galaxy S4 Active is more appealing than the regular Galaxy S4 in many ways
The Xperia Z Ultra's huge 6.3in screen blurs the line between a smartphone and a tablet
The Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 is a large phone that is likely to have a small price tag
Acer has today announced the Australian release of the Iconia A1-810, a low-cost, 7.9in Android tablet designed to compete with Apple's iPad mini and the Google Nexus 7.
Google has begun rolling out the latest version of its Android mobile operating system, version 4.2.2, to its range of Nexus smartphone and tablet devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio review: Windows 11’s flagship feels like the future
- 2 iPhone 13 Pro review: An obvious update, but not a minor one
- 3 Acer Swift X review: A rare ultraportable laptop with bite
- 4 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 5 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft will push PC Health Check app to all Windows 10 PCs
- The story of the Windows XP ‘Bliss’ desktop theme—and what it looks like today
- Nvidia’s GeForce Now for Edge means you can play your Steam games on Xbox
- Intel, AMD, and Nvidia agree: The chip shortage isn’t ending anytime soon
- macOS Monterey: Update now or wait?
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- What's on offer in Telstra's latest flash sale?
- Amazon extends Amazon Music Unlimited free trial
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?