Decent battery life, an excellent display, and reasonable performance let down by overwhelming software
Jelly Bean 4.2
The Galaxy S4 Active is more appealing than the regular Galaxy S4 in many ways
The Xperia Z Ultra's huge 6.3in screen blurs the line between a smartphone and a tablet
The Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 is a large phone that is likely to have a small price tag
Acer has today announced the Australian release of the Iconia A1-810, a low-cost, 7.9in Android tablet designed to compete with Apple's iPad mini and the Google Nexus 7.
Google has begun rolling out the latest version of its Android mobile operating system, version 4.2.2, to its range of Nexus smartphone and tablet devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI Wins COMPUTEX Best Choice Award 2017 for a Record-Breaking 5 Products
- How to take screenshots in Windows 10
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
- The Full Nerd episode 23: AMD Threadripper vs Intel Core i9, Radeon Vega is here(ish)
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior IT Project ManagerSA
- FTRelease / Implementation ManagerSA
- CCScada Project ManagerWA
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - Cloud ServicesVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager (Applications) - 2 positionsQLD
- FTApplication System EngineerACT
- FTSenior Microwave Transmission EngineerNSW
- FTDealing Room Support Analyst - IPC voiceNSW
- FTSystem AnalystNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- TPProject Manager - Change ManagementQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMOVIC
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- PTProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW