HTC is soon expected to release a larger version of its One smartphone called the HTC One Max, after leaked images of the purported device were published by Twitter account @evleaks.
Images of what appears to be Google's second-generation Nexus 7 Android tablet have been leaked online, suggesting an official launch of the device is not too far away.
Samsung has today announced the impending launch of its Galaxy Tab 3 range of Android tablets in 10.1in, 8in and 7in models, claiming the array of size options will not confuse consumers but instead offer them choice.
Sony's next Android phone is expected to come with a 20-megapixel camera that can record 4K video, after a software build purported to be from the device was leaked.
Google hasn't officially released it yet, but the company's 4.3 version of the Android mobile operating system looks like it will soon coming to the Samsung Galaxy S4.
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei is ambitiously targeting a sales figure of 10 million units for its new Ascend P6 Android phone, according to the company's CEO.
Samsung has confirmed it will release its new Galaxy Tab 3 range of tablets in Australia "later this year" but has refused to confirm pricing or exact availability details.
LG's new white Google Nexus 4 will be sold "exclusively" through Harvey Norman from mid-June, the company announced today.
Acer has today announced the Australian release of the Iconia A1-810, a low-cost, 7.9in Android tablet designed to compete with Apple's iPad mini and the Google Nexus 7.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a 3G-capable, quad-core Android tablet running Google's Jelly Bean software in Australia for $249, but has warned consumers that stocks are likely to be limited.
Leaked press images have all but confirmed that Google is set to launch a white variant of its Nexus 4 Android smartphone.
Virgin Mobile has today announced it will sell the Sony Xperia SP Android phone in Australia. The device is available online and at Virgin Mobile stores across the country.
I'll kick off this roundup by eating a little crow -- I pooh-poohed the notion that Google might not be rolling out Key Lime Pie at this year's I/O conference in last week's installment, saying that I'd still be expecting Android 5.0 to show up in Sa...
Samsung officially launched the Galaxy S4 in Australia overnight and the good news is that all four major Australian telcos -- Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin Mobile -- have released their pricing details. We've got all the details for you in one...
Samsung officially launched its hotly anticipated Galaxy S4 Android phone last night at an event in Sydney, with the device officially going on sale in Australia from Saturday, April 27.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with Telstra TV 2
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperACT
- CCProject Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- CCContent WriterNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystVIC
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTSr Integration Architect - next year startACT
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior IT Project Manager - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- TPIT Change Manager Windows UpgradeVIC
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther