Real-time messaging has become a hot area in enterprise software thanks in part to the hype surrounding Slack, and Jive Software has now joined the fray.
Communication is a key part of enterprises' interactions both internally and externally, and on Thursday Jive Software announced updated releases for addressing both audiences.
Three new workforce communications apps are on the way from Jive Software as part of a suite targeting globally dispersed workforces that are smaller than the large organizations that have been Jive's mainstay so far.
As it fights to remain a leader in enterprise social networking (ESN) among giant rivals, pure-play vendor Jive Software has been furiously integrating its suite with the most popular business software, now adding the Google Docs productivity applica...
Jive has built links between its enterprise social networking (ESN) suite and Microsoft's Office 365 to let users leverage Jive collaboration features with the cloud versions of Outlook, Office, SharePoint and OneDrive for Business.
Jive Software has pushed out updates for the cloud versions of both its enterprise social networking (ESN) suite and its JiveX software for building external online communities.
In a great IT industry irony, enterprise social networking (ESN) software, designed to boost interaction and collaboration, is often ignored by users and ends up forgotten like the proverbial ghost town with rolling tumbleweeds.
Cisco has put out to pasture its WebEx Social enterprise social networking (ESN) suite, opting instead to partner with Jive Software.
Jive revamped the employee directory of its enterprise social-networking suite to make it easier for users to find colleagues whose expertise they can tap.
Jive is rolling out of its software assembly line a new version of its enterprise social networking (ESN) suite with enhanced gamification and sharper analytics, as well as deep integration with Salesforce.com's Chatter, Microsoft's Yammer and Everno...
Long considered old-school tools with no place in shiny corporate social collaboration suites, to-do software is making a comeback with a new air of cool about it and renewed appreciation from enterprise IT.
Jive Software has eliminated the limit on the number of people who can use its social task management application Producteev for free within a company.
Jive Software has released an add-on to its enterprise social networking (ESN) software that automates and simplifies the process of integrating Jive's suite with third-party systems.
Jive Software has upgraded its enterprise social collaboration product to make it easier to tailor group sites for specific business tasks and flag member comments to trigger specific actions.
Zynga's initial public offering Friday, a raft of acquisition announcements this week from IBM, Salesforce and others, and some upbeat reports on the chip and hardware sector are putting a positive spin on year-end news for the tech sector.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTProgram Communications SpecialistOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTICT TrainerOther
- FTJava DevelopersOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCProperty Project Manager - Office ExpansionNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Automation TesterQLD
- TPSenior Network EngineerVIC
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCWorkforce Capacity Analyst - Contract with Large Telco in Pennant HillsNSW
- FTInnovation Coach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- FTCommercial Loan Documentation SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperOther
- FTWeb Developer - Drupal 7 or iApplyNSW
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- CCSAS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD