Republican legislators don't even want the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to think about reclassifying broadband as a utility -- a route the regulator could take in order to reinstate net neutrality rules.
A U.S. National Telecommunications and Information Administration plan to end its formal relationship with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers could open the door to Internet censorship by China, Russia or Iran, some U.S. lawmaker...
Recent data breaches at Target and Neiman Marcus were sophisticated attacks not detected by robust cybersecurity measures, executives with the two companies told U.S. lawmakers.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services took too little time testing how the many components of the troubled HealthCare.gov worked together before rolling out the insurance marketplace, contractors involved in the project said Thursday.
U.S. lawmakers plan to resurrect national data breach notification legislation that has failed to pass in past sessions of Congress, but some advocates don't agree on what should be included in a bill.
Some Republican lawmakers on Wednesday accused two U.S. agencies of wasting hundreds of millions of dollars in broadband stimulus money on failed projects, but supporters of the broadband spending questioned the Republican numbers.
Websites, mobile apps and online advertising networks targeting children will be required to follow new privacy regulations, including getting a parent's permission before collecting geolocation information and photographs from kids, under new rules ...
While representatives of the online advertising industry questioned whether new laws are needed to protect consumer privacy online, several U.S. lawmakers on Thursday called for new regulations targeting online tracking.
Two U.S. lawmakers have called on the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to investigate the use of so-called supercookies on many websites, with the two suggesting that use of the hard-to-remove tracking tools may be an unfair business practice.
A senior member of the U.S. Senate plans to introduce legislation that would require websites and online advertising networks to stop tracking Web users who ask to be left alone.
Republicans are poised to take majority control of the U.S. House of Representatives after Tuesday's election, but it will be business as usual for many technology policy issues in Congress.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSAP Integration ManagerOther
- FTUX Designer | Mid Level | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- TPProgram Support OfficerQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceQLD
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Oracle DeveloperOther
- CCMultiple Python DeveloperVIC
- CCMitel Contact Centre SpecialistWA
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- CCSolution Architect - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - NetworkingOther
- FTHead of Development - SaaS ProductNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- TPXamarin DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Design EngineerOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FTProcess Specialist x 2Other