The office of new Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, has declined to answer questions about the Labor leader's personal views on her party's mandatory internet filtering policy, directing enquiries to Communications Minister, Stephen Conroy.
Telstra today signed a non-binding Financial Heads of Agreement with NBN Co to participate in the rollout of Australia's National Broadband Network (NBN).
The Rudd Government's Budget has seen further funds allocated to help build the National Broadband Network (NBN, including $16 million for a two-year advertising campaign about the project.
ICT analysts have welcomed the Federal Government’s flip flop on the NBN but raised concerns it lacks detail.
The Federal Government this morning unveiled its plans for the National Broadband Network (NBN). Spanning eight years and projected to cost $43 billion with split ownership between the Australian government and private telcos, the network will provid...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSystem TesterQLD
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - DigitalVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- TPTechnical Specialst (Office 365/Azure)SA
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- CCCICD ArchitectVIC
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- TPSenior Workbrain Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperACT
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- CCProject Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Systems Analyst - Network/InfrastructureOther
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW