Cybershoes are like a VR treadmill, but without the treadmill. Or the standing.
Australian startup Joan have launched a Kickstarter campaign for their new smart time-tracking and productivity accessory.
Looking for something different in home audio gear? This speaker/light show fits the bill.
Is anyone interested in a Windows 10 Mobile device that's not a Lumia? We'll soon find out thanks to a Kickstarter campaign from NuAns.
Pebble gets serious about fitness, with two new smartwatches that track your heart rate. And the Core boasts GPS, 3G, and extra storage when you want to leave your smartphone behind.
Pebble's third-party smartstrap support allows for cool features like GPS.
A project developer who raised more than US$122,800 on Kickstarter to create a new board game has been charged by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission with using the money for personal equipment, moving expenses, rent and licenses for a separate project...
Pebble Time breaks Kickstarter record...Tim Cook speaks out on discrimination...Intel is said to be considering Altera buy... and more tech news.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission needs to create explicit rules that tell broadband providers what traffic management techniques they can and cannot use if the agency has any hope of enforcing its proposed net neutrality rules, some advocat...
Several high-profile websites -- including Kickstarter, Etsy, Reddit, Mozilla and Meetup -- will display spinning-wheel icons next Wednesday in an attempt to show visitors the Internet slow lanes they say will appear if the U.S. Federal Communication...
Canberra 3D printing start-up, Hardcotton, has developed what it claims is the world’s first pressure-controlled 3D printer, a device which requires minimal human interaction.
Two SQL injection vulnerabilities were patched in Ruby on Rails, a popular open-source Web development framework used by some high-profile websites.
A total of 26,800 3D printers were shipped globally in the first quarter of calendar 2014, and while enterprises still represent the majority of customers, the consumer sector is gaining traction, according to Canalys.
Kickstarter is trying to make it easier to get a project started on its crowdfunding site, offering an instant launch option that does away with the need for human approval.
Here is a collection of some of the most intriguing and potentially valuable Kickstarter tech projects people are trying to launch.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 2 Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- 3 Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Moto G8 (2020) review: Win some, lose some
Join the newsletter!
- T-Mobile takes on scammers with free and paid tools to block, ID, and eradicate spam calls
- Microsoft will add free Project xCloud gaming to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
- Why the iOS Mail app shows a phantom unread message badge and what to do about it
- HP Envy 17t review: Buy it for the huge 4K screen, not the performance
- How to use picture-in-picture on your iPhone in iOS 14
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?